ONGC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the recruitment of Human Resource Executive, Finance & Accounts Officer & Official Language Officer vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 06th April 2018 and before 27th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 1/2018 (R&P)
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Human Resource Executive, Finance & Accounts Officer, Official Language Officer|
|No of vacancies||Not Specified|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||27th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ONGC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ONGC recruitment 2018.
ONGC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Human Resource Executive||Not Specified||Rs. 60000 – 180000/-|
|2||Finance & Accounts Officer||Not Specified||Rs. 60000 – 180000/-|
|3||Official Language Officer||Not Specified||Rs. 60000 – 180000/-|
ONGC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM with 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with 60% marks OR 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with 60% marks for S.no-1. MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% Marks for S.no – 2. Post Graduate in Hindi with minimum 60% marks. Must have English as a subject in graduation for S.no-3.
Age Limit: 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST
Nationality: The Candidate Should be:
- A citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ONGC 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- UGC-NET July 2018 Exam
ONGC application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
ONGC application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply Online through the website www.ongcindia.com form 06.04.2018 to 24.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ONGC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting Date of online Registration||06.04.2018|
|Last Date of online Registration||27.04.2018|
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions for UGC-NET examination and the detailed advertisement of ONGC very carefully. On few of the parameters like the cut-off date for maximum age, relaxation in age extended to OBC category candidates etc., the criteria of UGC-NET and ONGC differ. The eligibility of candidates, writing UGC-NET examination for career in ONGC will be governed by the eligibility criteria of ONGC.
- Mere issue of call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC. Till such time the candidature is provisional and ONGC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC‟s Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC‟s website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates may please go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” at www.ongcindia.com.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Candidates employed in PSUs and Government departments will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- For any dispute, Courts at New Delhi will have the jurisdiction.
- For more information about the Company you may visit our website www.ongcindia.com