BIS Careers – Bureau of Indian Standards Job Openings for Freshers & Experience – BIS Recruitment Application @ www.bis.gov.in Brief Information on BIS is enclosed on this webpage. Candidates who want to do a job in BIS Can follow this page and know the latest employment news in bis.gov.in. The Bureau of Indian Standards job openings are highlighted here to help the aspirants who are searching for the same on many sites. So, the candidates who are interested in BIS vacancies details can check the full information on BIS Recruitment notification below.
BIS Recruitment 2018 apply online
Last updated: 16-07-2018 Monday
List of Expired Jobs
|Expired Jobs link||Organization Name||Last Date|
|Interns - 6 Post||BIS||25-04-2018|
|Young Professionals - 46 Post||BIS||25-04-2018|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee, Science Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee - 103 Post||BIS||25-04-2018|
|Scientist - 109 Post||BIS||02-04-2018|
BIS Stands for Bureau of Indian Standards.BIS is the National Standards Body of India which is is a statutory organization working under the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986. The BIS Official website is http://www.bis.gov.in/
|Board Name||BIS – Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Type||Central Government Body|
BIS Educational Wise Job Vacancies
Candidats who wish you apply for the BIS Recruitment must have the knowledge on the details of eligibility. Here we update the educational wise BIS Jobs. For more details about the BIS Recruitment, please follow the official notification pdf.
- Degree (Engineering or Technology) – Scientist-B
- Diploma/Graduation – Trainee
- PG/ B.Tech, MBA, CA – Young Professional
BIS Apply Online Steps
Guidelines to fill and submit the BIS Online Application are mentioned below. Candidates who dreamed at the Central Government Job can check BIS Apply Online steps. You should first have a look at the BIS Application fee details of each category and then see the BIS Application submission dates.
Bureau of Indian Standards Online Application @ bis.gov.in
- Log on to BIS Careers section in the home page of bis.gov.in
- Check the Official advertisement carefully and click on Proceed to submit Application.
- There, register for the Official website and save your login credentials.
- Then click on Sign in and submit the login credentials.
- Get signed in and fill the BIS Recruitment application form carefully.
- Try to attach the scanned copies of Sign, Photo, educational certificates as mentioned in the official notification.
- Upload the scanned documents in given format as well as size.
- Pay the BIS Application fee, where amount depend on your Gender and Category.
- Finally, verify the filled fields and submit the application form.
Download BIS Admit Card
BIS Admit card is the mandatory document to be checked at entrance of examination center. Without BIS Exam Hall Ticket, no candidate will be entertained. So, download the Bureau of Indian Standards Admit Card at its official website before 10 to 15 days of exam date. Check the complete details printed on the Admit Card of BIS and if you find any mistakes, consult the concerned officials.
The Bureau of Indian Standards releases its BIS Exams/ Interview Results Online. So, participants can download the BIS Result @ its offical page and check the further process.