MRB Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Jobs for 428 Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancies at mrb.tn.gov.in. Get the Free Notification using the Career link to fill the application form for Medical Services Recruitment Board posts. All hiring details like eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, how to apply, and other information are given below.
Latest MRB Job Vacancies @ mrb.tn.gov.in
|Organization||Post Details||Posts||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse||2250||10th, 12th||31-10-2023||Apply Here|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Laboratory Technician, ECG Technician, Technician||116||Check Official Notification||21-08-2023||Apply Here|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Health Inspector||1066||12th||31-07-2023||Apply Here|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Therapeutic Assistant||67||Diploma||10-07-2023||Apply Here|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Occupational Therapist, Laboratory Technician||340||Check Official Notification||2-07-2023||Apply Here|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Ophthalmic Assistant||93||Diploma||9-02-2023||Apply Here|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Theatre Assistant||335||12th||23-02-2023||Apply Here|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Assistant Surgeon||1021||MBBS Degree||25-10-2022||Apply Here|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Pharmacist||889||Check official Notification||30-08-2022||Apply Here|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Nurses||86||Degree, Diploma||22-03-2022||Apply Here|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Pharmacist||3||Diploma||17-03-2022||Apply Here|
|Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu||Pharmacist||2||Diploma||17-03-2022||Apply Here|
Govt Jobs Notification by Education
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|ITI Govt Jobs||ITI Jobs|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduate Govt Jobs||Graduate|
|Post Graduate Govt Jobs||Post Graduate|
About Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
The Acronym of MRB is Medical Services Recruitment Board. The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Tamil Nadu State Government. It provides appointments to various candidates in the Health and Family Welfare Department through direct recruitment, Staff Exchange process, etc.
MRB Jobs Notification 2023 Key Points
|Name of Commission||Medical Services Recruitment Board(MRB)|
|Region Name||Tamil Nadu|
MRB Tamil Nadu Eligibility Details
To apply for any MRB Job, you must satisfy the eligibility. The factors that come under the eligibility are educational Qualification & Age Limit etc. Below we briefly explain those details.
Education-wise MRB Jobs 2023
- Diploma – Radiotherapy Technician, Pharmacist Ayurveda, etc.
- MBBS – Assistant Surgeon,
- M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D – Senior Lecturer etc.
Age Limits for TN MRB Vacancies 2023
Candidates can refer to the TN MRB Official Notification completely before starting the application process. Because the MRB Officials also announced Minimum and Maximum Age Limits required to apply online for MRB Recruitment 2023. So, refer to the advertisement notice carefully for age limits as well as age relaxation details.
TN MRB Admit Card Download
For the candidates who had applied for the TN MRB Jobs, the board will conduct written examinations. So, applicants should download the TN MRB 2023 Admit Card to know exam details.
How to Apply Online Form for NIT Delhi Posts
- To apply Online for the Medical Services Recruitment Board Jobs, one should log on to the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- There, check the complete details of the current MRB TN Recruitment.
- If you are the person who satisfying complete eligibility conditions, then you should click on the Online Application link available between particular dates as announced by the board.
- Fill the TN MRB Online Application carefully with accurate information.
- Check the MRB Application fee as per your category.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and Signature in prescribed formats.
- Cross-check the details once and submit your TN MRB Application form.
- Note down the System generated Unique Registration number and password.
- Also, take the printout of application form for future reference.
MRB Results Online 2023
Aspirants who want to check the TN MRB Results can go through the official website link www.mrb.tn.gov.in As the Recruitment board officials will announce MRB Results Online only.