PGCIL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.powergridindia.com for the recruitment of total 39 (thirty nine) jobs out of which 35 (thirty five) for Diploma Trainee, 04 (four) Junior Officer Trainee vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 30th March 2018 and before 19th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- WR-I/01/2018
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee|
|No of vacancies||39|
|Job location||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Seoni (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Last date||19th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by PGCIL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for PGCIL recruitment 2018.
PGCIL recruitment Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||30||Rs. 16000 – 35500/-|
|2||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||5||Rs. 16000 – 35500/-|
|3||Junior Officer Trainee||4||Rs. 16000 – 35500/-|
PGCIL 2018 Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) from recognized Technical Board/ Institute for S.no-1. Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute for S.no-2. Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relation) or equivalent from recognized Institute for S.no-3.
Age Limit: 27 years as on 19.04.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
PGCIL 2018 Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
- Computer Base Test (CBT)
PGCIL application fee for Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for PGCIL should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- UR/OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/Departmental: No Fee
PGCIL application form for Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the official website www.powergridindia.com from 30.03.2018 to 19.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
PGCIL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||30.03.2018|
|Last date of online Registration||19.04.2018|
General Information and Instructions:
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- It is the responsibility of candidate to satisfy that he/she meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in this advertisement) and other norms in this advertisement fully before applying. The online application form will not be checking the eligibility.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council.
- Application Fee is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
- Applications in which the essential qualification/ experience cannot be fully ascertained will be liable for rejection. Hence candidates are advised to properly fill the application and provide necessary documents asked for.
- All computation of Age, Qualification, Experience etc., shall be as on 19.04.2018. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in Degree/ Diploma shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the University/ Board/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the University/ Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Qualifications acquired through Correspondence/ Distance Mode shall not be considered for any post.
- In respect of candidates who have enrolled for AMIE/ Other BE/ B.Tech equivalent qualifications of professional Studies after 31.05.2013, their candidature/ eligibility shall be subject to recognition of the degree by AICTE.
- If any certificate etc., is issued in a language other than Hindi/ English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of document verification & pre-employment medical examination, if called for.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement or if POWERGRID come across any evidence/ knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, incomplete applications, unsigned, without photograph, application fee or necessary document proofs will be rejected.
- In case of more than one online registration by same candidate, the application (or registration ID) against which fee is deposited shall only be considered for further scrutiny. Similarly where application fees are not applicable (SC/ST/ExSM/PwD), the last registered application shall only be considered for further scrutiny.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment / selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The candidates found eligible based on the information submitted by them only can download their admit card indicating roll number, name of the test venue and guidelines for the test from our website www.powergridindia.com> Career Section->Job Opportunities->Regional Openings : WR-I Recruitment-> Candidate Log In. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post to the Online Registered candidates.
- Candidates should keep sufficient copies of their same photograph in reserve for future use, which they are using in the Online Registration. Candidates should ensure that the same Colour passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Email ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and mobile number entered compulsorily in the online application form active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered.
- POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or delivery of any e-mail to junk mail folder of candidates.
- In case of Selection Test, details of Test Centre, Venue shall be intimated to candidates. Only SC/ST/PwD Candidates shall be reimbursed sleeper class rail/ bus fare by shortest route for appearing for selection test, provided they meet the laid down criteria for TA and filled correct Bank details in online application.
- Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of scribe in the examination should invariable indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request for a scribe shall not be entertained. For more details please refer section “HOW TO APPLY” of this advertisement.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Nagpur in case of any cause/ dispute.
- It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
- Applicants can send their Query related to Recruitment to email ID: [email protected] . Please write WR-I Recruitment Advt. WR-I/ 01/2018- <subject matter> in the subject line of email.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained in the Complaint Management System of POWERGRID.
- Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for updates. No correspondence made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, in this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID. Once registered with POWERGRID WR-I for this recruitment, all correspondences shall be made through their registered email ID or candidate login only.
- Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website http://www.powergridindia.com and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in constant touch with website http://www.powergridindia.com for information regarding date of selection test, downloading of admit card, result of selection test, medical standards etc.