The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the 306 posts of Medical Officer (General) in the Health and Family Welfare department, Punjab.
Advertisement Number:- 02
|Commission Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No of vacancies||306|
|Last date||13th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by PPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for PPSC recruitment 2018.
PPSC recruitment Medical Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical Officer (General)||306||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
PPSC Medical Officer 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: M.B.B.S. with Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2018.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
PPSC Medical Officer 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Competitive Examination
PPSC application fee for Medical Officer 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for PPSC should pay the below charges through System Generated Challan Form.
- SC/ST of All State & BC of Punjab State: Rs. 1125/- (Rupee one thousand one hundred twenty five only)
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- PWD of Punjab State: Rs. 1750/- (Rupee one thousand seven hundred fifty only)
- All Others: Rs. 3000/- (Rupee three thousand only)
PPSC application form for Medical Officer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in from 21.02.2018 to 13.03.2018. Printout of Online Application form along with relevant documents & Bank Challan send to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab on or before 27.03.2018.
How to apply for PPSC vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Go to “Advertisement” -> Open Advertisement
- Click on “Apply/View”
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
PPSC Medical Officer 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||21.02.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||13.03.2018|
|Last Date for Deposit Application Fee through Challan||20.03.2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||27.03.2018|