RBI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.rbi.org.in for the recruitment of 14 vacancies at Reserve Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for PhD in Gr B – Research Position can apply online application from 30th October 2018 and before 30th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Total Number of Posts||14|
|Post name||PhD in Gr B – Research Position|
|PhD in Gr B – Research Position||14 Posts|
|Qualification||PhD in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities (Indian or Foreign) is the minimum required educational qualification. The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics. High-quality research potential of international standards and good communication skills are essential.|
|Age limit||34 years as on 1st October 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 42150/- Per Month|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 100/-|
|Through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||30th October 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||30th November 2018|
|Fee Last Date||30th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.rbi.org.in from 30th October 2018 to 30th November 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of or for any reason beyond the control of the Board.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The eligibility for availing reservation against the vacancies reserved for the physically disabled persons shall be the same as prescribed in ” The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPWD Act, 2016)” Provided further that the physically disabled candidates shall also be required to meet special eligibility criteria in terms of physical requirements/functional classification (abilities/disabilities) consistent with requirements prescribed.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidate belongs is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to General category but subsequently writes to the Board to change his/her category to a reserved one, such request shall not be entertained by the Board. Similar principle will be followed for PwBD categories also. However, In case of a candidate unfortunately becoming physically disabled during the course of the recruitment process, the candidate should produce valid document showing him/her acquiring a disability to the extent of 40% or more as defined under The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPWD Act, 2016) to enable him/her to get the benefits of PWD reservation.
- Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/ OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/relaxation as per eligibility prescribed. They should also be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated for such benefits, and these certificates should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of the application.
- Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai only.