RCFL Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 11 Officer, Sr. Officer, Manager Posts has been released on the official website at rcfltd.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited can apply Online application on or before 2023-04-10.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||Officer, Sr. Officer, Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||CA, CMA, B.Com, BMS, BAF, BBA, MBA, MBBS, MMS, M.Com, PGDM, PGDBM, Post Graduation Degree|
RCFL Post Details
Officer (Finance): 1 Posts
Sr. Officer (Finance): 5 Posts
Manager (Finance): 2 Posts
Officer (Medical) : 3 Posts
- Officer (Finance): Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in executive cadre dealing with Accounting and financial matters, including Auditing/ budgeting/taxation. The period of training /internship/article ship will not be counted in the requisite experience period as on 01.01.2023. The experience should be after acquiring minimum prescribed qualification. Knowledge in SAP FICO module desirable.
- Sr. Officer (Finance): Regular and full time graduation in commerce/ accounting/ Finance discipline (B.Com/BMS/ BAF/BBA) plus MBA/MMS/PGDM/PGDBM or other equivalent post–graduate degree (regular and fulltime) in Financial Management /having Finance as major Subject from recognized Universities. M. Comm. Qualification will not be considered.
- Manager (Finance): CA / CMA OR Regular and full time graduation in commerce/accounting/ Finance discipline (B.Com/BMS/BAF/BBA) plus MBA/MMS/ PGDM/PGDBM or other equivalent post– graduate degree (regular and fulltime) in Financial Management /having Finance as major Subject from recognized Universities. M. Comm. Qualification will not be considered.
- Officer (Medical) : MBBS with completion of Internship and registration with Medical Council of India / Maharashtra Medical Council/ other State Medical Council. Preference will be given to candidates who have passed Certificate Course in Industrial Health of Three months or Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH) recognized by State Government or Directorate General, Factory Advice Service & Labour Institute (DGFASLI) or have passed 2 year recognized Diploma in Anaesthesiology. Must Have functional knowledge of computer
- Officer (Finance): Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- Per Month
- Sr. Officer (Finance): Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- Per Month
- Manager (Finance): Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- per Month
- Officer (Medical) : Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- Per Month
- Officer (Finance): 49 years
- Sr. Officer (Finance): 39 years
- Manager (Finance): 45 years
- Officer (Medical) : 37 years
Age Relaxation: 3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ ST, 10 Years for PWD
General, OBC and EWS fee: Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection Will be interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website rcfltd.com on or before 10th April 2023
Application Last Date: 10th April 2023