RCFL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.rcfltd.com for the recruitment of total 154 (one hundred fifty four) jobs out of which 87 (eighty seven) for Trade Apprentice, 67 (sixty seven) for Diploma Trainee Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 21st February 2018 and before 08th March 2018.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice, Diploma Trainee|
|No of vacancies||154|
|Job location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||08th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by RCFL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for RCFL recruitment 2018.
RCFL recruitment Trade Apprentice, Diploma Trainee vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Trade Apprentice||87||Rs. 6381 – 8204/-|
|2||Diploma Trainee||67||Rs. 5000/-|
RCFL 2018 Trade Apprentice, Diploma Trainee eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science & Mathematics/Competency Vocational Course or B.Sc. (Chemistry)& Physics as a one subject of First, Second or Third year for S.no-1. Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline for S.no-2.
Age Limit: 21 years for S.no-1 & 25 years for S.no-2 as on 01.11.2017
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
RCFL 2018 Selection process of Trade Apprentice, Diploma Trainee
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Merit List
RCFL application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
RCFL application form for Trade Apprentice, Diploma Trainee 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.rcfltd.com from 21.02.2018 to 08.03.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
RCFL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting Date of online registration||21.02.2018|
|Last date of online registration||08.03.2018|
General information/ Instructions for Trade Apprentice, Diploma Trainee posts:
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 10:00 am on 21.02.2018 till 05.00 pm on 08.03.2018.
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application.
- The candidate who is selected as Apprentice must possess an Aadhaar linked Bank Account his/her own name (preferably a nationalized bank with internet banking/electronic banking facilities) to received stipend from RCF LTD.
- In case of selection for Apprenticeship in RCF LTD, the candidates shall be required to bring the following original certificates along with self-attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of reporting (as applicable): Proof of Age.( SSC certificate/Birth Certificate/School leaving certificate) Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates). Certificate from the University/Institution regarding equivalent % of marks, wherever CGP or other A/OGPA grades in qualifying examination is awarded. Self-Attested copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (Non – Creamy) of the if applicable, in proper format from the competent authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy lay Certificate and should be issued on or after 01.04.2017. In the absence of any of the above documents, the candidate will not be considered for training. Prescribed Formats of Caste certificates are available on web portal.
- Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. RCF reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is neither meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement nor has given correct information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- RCF shall inform to shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS about their medical test and joining date. RCF LTD shall not be responsible for any loss of email/SMS, due to invalid/wrong email id /Mobile no etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- RCF LTD reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
- Any change in the advertisement shall be reflected on RCF LTD website.
- Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility.
- Suppression/false information shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & will be terminated at any time during engagement, if engaged.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the on-line application form, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and RCF LTD will NOT be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- The applicant is not required to send any document at this stage.
- You are requested to check your Email regularly after submission of on-line form.
- Meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any candidate for being selected for Apprenticeship.
- Management may raise the minimum eligibility or any other conditions to restrict the number of candidates to be selected for Apprenticeship.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters related to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, and cancellation of selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Company shall have no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. The Apprentices shall have no right to claim regular employment from Company on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This apprenticeship shall not create any liability on RCF LTD for providing any job to the Apprentice.
- Mail for any further communication: firstname.lastname@example.org. No other form of communication shall be entertained. However pendency of any such query will not affect in extension of scheduled dates of the process.