RCUES Lucknow Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of Municipal Finance Specialist , Procurement Specialist, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist , Computer Operator Posts has been released on the official website at rcueslucknow.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies can apply Offline application on or before 2022-11-24.
|Organization Name||Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies|
|Post Name||Municipal Finance Specialist , Procurement Specialist, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist , Computer Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||Post|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree, Degree, Law/ MBA, Diploma, BE, IT, MCA, Bachelor’s degree, MSW|
RCUES Lucknow Post Details
Municipal Finance Specialist: Posts
Procurement Specialist: Posts
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: Posts
Computer Operator: Posts
- Municipal Finance Specialist: Master’s Degree in Finance/ Economics/ Chartered Accountant/ Commerce/ ICWA/ Post Graduate in Economics with specialization in Public Finance. Experience in municipal finance, project finance, resource mobilization, public private partnerships Experience in financial analysis and financing of urban projects Experience in project formulation, appraisal, financing, risk analysis of PPP projects in urban sector. Experience in Financial Modelling in Urban Infrastructure and PPP.
- Procurement Specialist: Degree in Engineering/ Management/ Law/ MBA Finance/ Diploma in Civil Engineering with 16-20 years of experience in Urban Infrastructure Projects. Minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing procurement in large scale and complex infrastructure projects, preferably urban infrastructure in a large infrastructure corporation. Experience in the area of public procurement Experience in contract procurement of Infrastructure projects. Knowledge of state purchase Manuel, procurement guidelines based on GFR and the procurement rules of the State. Experience of standard documentations and detailed operating procedure of procurement, contract management and tendering.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: BE in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology (IT)/MCA/ MSW Equivalent At least 3-5 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluating large projects and programs Wide knowledge and experience urban legislations. Knowledge of Monitoring & Evaluation system for projects and reforms activities Knowledge of measuring, monitoring and reporting on service level benchmarks. Ability to design M&E tools, survey, surveillance systems and evaluations. Experience in supporting government department/state/ULB/ in monitoring and evaluation of projects.
- Computer Operator: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Proven work experience as a computer operator. Knowledge of modern operating systems, Enterprise, networking, and Office software. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Municipal Finance Specialist: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Procurement Specialist: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Computer Operator: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rule
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates Send the application to email id: Address: [email protected] on or before 24th November 2022.
Notification Date: 14th November 2022.
Application Last Date: 24th November 2022.