RECTPCL Jobs 2020 for Engineer, candidates can apply for 21 position after completing B.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in RECTPCL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement RECTPCL/HR/1/2020 released by REC Transmission Projects Company Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 07-11-2020.
|Organization Name||REC Transmission Projects Company Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
Executive Engineer:– 10 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 90000/- Per Month
Dy. Executive Engineer:- 7 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 75000/- Per Month
Assistant Executive Engineer:- 2 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 65000/- Per Month
Assistant Engineer:- 2 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Fixed Tenure Basis
Qualification: B.E / B. Tech (Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering) along with 60 %/equivalent CGPA and 1st Division.
Age limit is as of 7th November 2020
|Executive Engineer||38 years|
|Dy. Executive Engineer||35 years|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||33 years|
|Assistant Engineer||32 years|
Selection Process: Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for Personal Interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form (attached with this advertisement) complete in all respects and Email the application along with a scanned copy of the documents at email@example.com based on which the preliminary screening of the application will be done and the candidate will be shortlisted for appearing the Personal Interview. No need to send any application in advance.
Date of Release of Advertisement:- 6th October 2020
Last Date of submission of application in the prescribed format (Email Only):- 7th November 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis initially for a maximum period of three years further extendable by one year and then by six months subject to satisfactory performance and requirement, i.e. maximum for a period of four years and six months. These positions are not against any permanent vacancy. The placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular/permanent employment in RECTPCL in the future.
- Candidates are required to go through the full text of the advertisement and read all the given conditions carefully while applying for the post.
- The cutoff date for age and experience shall be07.11.2020.
- Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Teaching experience, Internship, Induction and any other training period will not be counted as experience.
- RECTPCL also reserves the right to cancel/amend the advertisement and/or the selection process thereunder. The number of positions filled may increase or decrease depending on the requirement of RECTPCL.
- Candidates should be able to furnish their relevant Degree and Post Qualification Work-Experience certificates at the time of the Interview.
- a category such as OBC-NCL, SC, ST should be carefully filled-up the application format as this will not be allowed for change at a later date. OBC candidates who do not belong to the “Non-Creamy Layer” should submit their application under the unreserved category only.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- Incomplete applications or those in a format other than the one prescribed in our website www.rectpcl.in against this advertisement will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to enclose self-certified copies of all the relevant documents in support of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Category Certificate, J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable), latest payslip etc., along with their applications. However, supporting documents in original as prescribed will be required for verification at the time of the interview.
- Candidates currently working in any other organization need to provide proof of their current employment with a service certificate from the employer / latest payslip, etc. Appointment orders /resumes will not be considered as proof of current employment.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they are applying. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after the appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/service are liable for rejection/termination without notice.
- In addition, the experience certificates should clearly show the date of joining and date of resignation. In case the screening committee is unable to get the documentary evidence for the number of years of experience claimed by the candidate such periods of experience will be considered as NIL.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, reject the application without assigning any reason/change the number of posts / raise the standard of specification
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates not called/ selected for interview/ appointment.
- RECTPCL reserves the right to relax experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applicants should have sound health. The engagement of selected candidates shall be subject to medical fitness test as prescribed by RECTPCL. No relaxation in medical standards shall be allowed.
- Applicants can apply to only one post only.
- Applicants called for test/interview shall have the option to write/speak/ answer in Hindi/ English.
- If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are required to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language along with the hard copy of the application and also at the time of the interview, if called for.
- All communications will be sent to the address filled by the candidate as the address for communication in the Application form.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail.
- Any request for a change in Interview Centre will not be entertained.
- For any queries please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 011-47964735/49 on all working days from 9.30 AM to 06.00 PM (Monday to Friday).