Repco Bank Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.repcobank.com for the hiring of 40 vacancies at Repco Bank. The candidate who is looking for Junior Assistant/Clerk can apply online application on or before 20-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Repco Bank|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant/Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
Post Name:– Junior Assistant/Clerk
No of Post:- 40
Pay Scale: Rs. 11765 – 31540/- Per Month
Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC.
21 to 28 years as on 30th April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Online Test.
SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates:- Rs. 400/-
General & All Others:- Rs. 700/-
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Junior Assistant/Clerk posts in Repco Bank, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Repco Bank official website at www.repcobank.com from 3rd June 2019 and before 20th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 3rd June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 20th June 2019
Download of call letters:- 1st July 2019 onwards
Tentative date of Online Test:- 7th July 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/Govt. undertaking / Public undertaking will be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their employer if called for Verification of Certificates., in the absence of which, his/her candidature may not be considered.
- Ex-servicemen will be required to produce copies of their testimonials if called for Verification of Certificates.
- Candidates will have to submit the examination call letter and a photocopy of photo-identity proof at the time of examination.
- The possibility of occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of Repco Bank in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.
- Decision of Repco Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Repco Bank in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- Repco Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by Repco Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Repco Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Repco Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Selected candidates shall be willing to serve anywhere in five southern states and UT of Puducherry.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct:- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application.
- Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated through Banker’s website.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.