RIE Bhopal Jobs Notification 2022 information for hiring 22 Pre-Project Teacher, Jr. Project Fellow, DTP Operator, Semi Professional Assistant, and Computer Typist Posts has been released on the official website at riebhopal.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Regional Institute of Education Bhopal can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2022-06-02.
|Organization Name||Regional Institute of Education Bhopal|
|Post Name||Pre-Project Teacher, Jr. Project Fellow, DTP Operator, Semi Professional Assistant, Computer Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma, D.Ed, B.Ed, Post Graduate, BCA, PGDCA, NET|
RIE Bhopal Post Details
Pre-Project Teacher: 3 Posts
Jr. Project Fellow: 8 Posts
DTP Operator: 1 Post
Semi-Professional Assistant: 1 Post
Computer Typist: 3 Posts
- Pre-Project Teacher: Senior Secondary (XII) with 50% marks 1 year Diploma in ECE/Six-month Diploma in ECCE or D.Ed/ B.Ed from organization or University.
- r. Project FellJow: Post Graduate Degree in Education/ any other subject.
- DTP Operator: Graduate degree in any subject. Diploma/ Certificate course in desktop publishing (DTP) from a recognized Institute.
- Semi-Professional Assistant: Post Graduate Degree in fine arts/ any other Subject with Diploma in Arts.
- Computer Typist: Graduate Degree/ Graduate with Computer Science/ BCA/ PGDCA. Proficiency in software like MS Word, MS Excel, Coral Draw, etc. Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer. Qualified by CPCT or equivalent.
- Pre-Project Teacher: Rs. 21250/- per month
- Jr. Project Fellow: Rs. 23000 – 25000/- per month
- DTP Operator: Rs. 23000/- per month
- Semi-Professional Assistant: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Computer Typist: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Pre-Project Teacher: 30 years
- Jr. Project Fellow: 40 years
- DTP Operator: 40 years
- Semi-Professional Assistant: 40 years
- Computer Typist: 40 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: All Eligible Candidates are required to bring a filled application form along with a recent passport-size photograph affixed to it. All Original Documents and set of self-attested copy of mark sheets, and copy of caste certificates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Category is to be produced at the time of the Interview in the Principal’s Office Regional Institute of Education, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal-462002 at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 2nd, 6th, 7th, 9th June 2022