RIE Bhopal Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 34 PGT, TGT, Work Experience Teacher, Primary Teacher, and Lab Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at riebhopal.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Regional Institute of Education Bhopal can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-05-25.
|Organization Name||Regional Institute of Education Bhopal|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, Work Experience Teacher, Primary Teacher, Lab Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||34|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma, B.Ed, BE, BCA, B.Sc, CTET, MBA, M.Com, Diploma, 12th|
RIE Bhopal Post Details
PGT: 7 Posts
TGT: 9 Posts
Work Experience Teacher: 8 Posts
Primary Teacher: 2 Posts
Lab Assistant: 6 Posts
- PGT: Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the Concerned subject and in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with methodology in Subject. Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English Medium. 2nd Class Master Degree with 50% marks with specialization in any field of fine arts like sculpture, Painting in Hindi, and English Medium.
- TGT: Four years integrated Degree Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate and Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in the Concerned subject and in aggregate including electives and Languages in the Combination of Subjects. Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry. Bachelor’s Degree in Maths with any two of the Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics subjects. Pass the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Work Experience Teacher: Graduation with specialization in Yoga. Graduation in any discipline with 1-year training/ Degree/ Diploma in Yoga from a recognized University. BE in Computer Science/ IT or BCA/ B.Sc in Computer Science/ IT. Graduate in (Retail/ Marketing) or PG Diploma in (Retail/ Marketing) or M.Com with Diploma in Retail/ Marketing or MBA (Retail/ Marketing) with a minimum 1-year work/ Teaching experience in the relevant field.
- Primary Teacher: Senior Secondary (Class 12th with 50% marks) or equivalent. Pass the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Conducted by the CBSC in Accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English Medium.
- Lab Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in the required field (Subject). Experience in the handling of instruments and appliances.
- PGT: Rs. 27500/- per month
- TGT: Rs. 26250/- per month
- Work Experience Teacher: Rs. 26250/- per month
- Primary Teacher: Rs. 21250/- per month
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 28000/- per month
- PGT: 40 years
- TGT: 35 years
- Work Experience Teacher: 35 years
- Primary Teacher: 30 years
- Lab Assistant: 27 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: All Eligible candidates are required to bring a filled application form along with a recent passport-size photograph affixed to it. All Originals documents and a set of Self-attested copies of marks sheets, and Copy of cate Certificates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category is to be produced at the time of the Walk-In-Interview.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 25th to 27th May 2022, 1st, 3rd, 8th, 9th June 2022