RITES Jobs 2020 for Engineer, candidates can apply for 170 position after completing B.Sc, BE/B.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in RITES Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by RITES Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 03-12-2020.
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||170|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, BE/B.Tech|
Engineer (Civil):– 50 Posts
Engineer (Electrical):- 30 Posts
Engineer (Mechanical):- 90 Posts
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 19860/- Per Month
Engineer (Civil):– BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering.
Engineer (Electrical):- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Engineer (Mechanical):- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering.
Age Limit: 40 years as of 1st November 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
General/OBC:- Rs. 600/-
EWS/SC/ST/PWD:- Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Engineer posts in RITES, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on RITES official website at rites.com from 5th November 2020 and before 03rd December 2020.
Commencement of submission of online application and online payment of fees:- 05th November 2020
Last date of submission of online application and online payment of fees:- 03rd December 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Last Date Extended Notice:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
- In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower post than for which he/she has applied, he/she shall only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee.