RMRC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.rmrcbbsr.gov.in for the recruitment of 02 (two) Scientist Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- R-1/RMRC/Estt./2018/1
|Organization Name||Regional Medical Research Centre|
|No of vacancies||02|
|Job location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Last date||10th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by RMRC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for RMRC recruitment 2018.
RMRC recruitment Scientist vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Scientist-C (Medical, Public Health)||02||Rs. 67700 – 208700/-|
RMRC 2018 Scientist eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: MBBS with Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) or PG Diploma or PhD/MD/DNB in Public Health/Epidemiology/Biostatistics/ Population Health/ Demography/Social and Preventive Medicine/ Community Medicine from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 40 years as on 10.05.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
RMRC 2018 Scientist Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
RMRC application fee for Scientist 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for RMRC should pay the below charges through Indian Postal Order, payable to Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar.
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women: Exempted from fee
RMRC application form for Scientist 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form duly attested copies of age, educational qualifications, experience certificates and sent by registered/speed post superscribing on the top of the envelope the post applied for to the Director, ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha- 751023 on or before 10.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
RMRC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration of Application Form||10.05.2018|
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC communities will have to furnish certificate from prescribed authority in the required format failing which they will not be entitled to the concession admissible to them if any.
- The number of vacancies to be filled may vary at the time of actual selection. Allowances as per Central Government rules are admissible on the prescribed pay scales. Benefits of new restructured defined contributory Pension system are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECD & PR Division), Notification No.5/7/2003-ECD & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 1.1.2004.
- Candidates called for interview for the post of Scientist-C will be paid 2nd Class rail fare by shortest route on production of documents. No TA/DA is admissible for joining the post or on termination of appointment.
- The name of the post applied for, advertisement reference, Institute/Centre must be indicated in the application form. Separate application form should be submitted for each post along with application fee by Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) payable to the Director, Regional Medical Research Centre, Bhubaneswar. SC/ST, physically handicapped (PH) and women candidates are exempted from the application fee. IPOs are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees. Indian Scientists working abroad are exempted from application fee.
- Application from employees working in Centre/State Government Department/Public Sector Undertakings & Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel along with the certificate of the employer that the applicant will be relieved within three months of his/her receipt of appointment orders. Advance copies of application will be considered subject to the conditions that a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer is produced at the time of personal discussion. Application received after the closing date will not be considered. Candidates called for personal discussion/interview have the option to answer in Hindi.
- Since it is not possible to call all the eligible candidates for the interview/personal discussion, the applicants will be short-listed for this purpose through written test or by departmental screening committee. The decision of the Director General, ICMR will be final in this regard.