RPRC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 9 JRF, Project Fellow, SRF/ JRF, Field, and Lab. Assistant, Project Assistant Posts have been released on the official website at rprcbbsr.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Regional Plant Resource Centre can apply Online application on or before 2022-08-08.
|Organization Name||Regional Plant Resource Centre|
|Post Name||JRF, Project Fellow, SRF/ JRF, Field and Lab. Assistant, Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, B.Sc|
RPRC Post Details
Junior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Project Fellow: 1 Post
Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Field and Lab. Assistant: 2 Posts
Project Assistant: 3 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc. Degree in Biotechnology/Life science with Botany as one of the subjects/Botany.
- Project Fellow: M. Sc. Degree in Microbiology /Biotechnology from a recognized university. CSIR-UGC NET/ LS/GATE /DBT For JRF.
- Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. Degree in Botany/ Biotechnology/Life science with two years of research experience as JRF or Equivalent. M.Sc. Degree in Botany/ Biotechnology/Life science
- Field and Lab. Assistant: B. Sc Degree in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics.
- Project Assistant: B.Sc/ +3 Science with Biology as a subject for Project Asst.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 12000/- Per month
- Project Fellow: Rs. 17000/- Per month
- Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 12000-14000/- Per month
- Field and Lab. Assistant: Rs. 6000/- Per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 6000/- Per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website rprcbbsr.in on or before 8th August 2022.
Notification Date: 2nd August 2022
Registration Starting Date: 2nd August 2022
Registration Closing Date: 8th August 2022