RPSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for the recruitment of total 980 (nine hundred and eighty) jobs out of which 104 (one hundred and four) vacancies for Rajasthan Account Service, 126 (one hundred and twenty six) for Rajasthan Tehsildar Service & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 12th April 2018 and before 11th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 02/Pariksha/RAS-RTS/2018-19
|Commission Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Rajasthan Account Service, Rajasthan Tehsildar Service|
|No of vacancies||980|
|Last date||11th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by RPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for RPSC recruitment 2018.
RPSC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Rajasthan Account Service||104||Pay Matrix Level (L-14)|
|2||Rajasthan Tehsildar Service||126||Pay Matrix Level (L-11)|
RPSC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Must hold a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2019.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
RPSC 2018 Hiring process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
RPSC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for RPSC should pay the below charges through e-Mitra/CSC or Net Banking / ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- General/BC (Creamy Layer): Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Non Creamy Layer BC & Special BC of Rajasthan State: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/PH of Rajasthan State: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
RPSC application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 12.04.2018 to 11.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
RPSC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||12.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||11.05.2018|
|Date for Correction of Online Application||12 to 18.05.2018|
- All papers shall be answered either in Hindi or in English, but no candidate shall be permitted to answer any one paper partly in Hindi and partly in English unless specifically allowed to do so.
- If a candidate’s handwriting is not easily legible, a deduction will be made on this account from the total marks otherwise accruing to him.
- Credit will be given for orderly, effective and exact expression combined with due economy of words in all subjects of examination.