RRB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.rrcb.gov.in for the hiring of 103769 vacancies at Railway Recruitment Board. The candidate who is looking for Group D can apply online application on or before 12-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Group D|
|No. of Vacancies||103769|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass, ITI|
Group D:– 103769 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
18 to 33 years as on 1st July 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Examination and Physical Efficiency Test.
PwBD/Female/Transgender/Ex-Servicemen/SC/ST/Minority Communities/Economically Backward Class:- Rs. 250/-
All Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Group D posts in RRB, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on RRB official website at www.rrcb.gov.in from 12th March 2019 and before 12th April 2019.
Opening of online registration of Applications:- 12th March 2019 at 17:00 hrs
Closing of online registration of Applications:- 12th April 2019 at 23:59 hrs
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI): 23rd April 2019 at 23:59 hrs
- SBI Challan: 18th April 2019 at 13:00 hrs
- Post Office Challan: 18th April 2019 at 13:00 hrs
Final submission of Applications: 26th April 2019 at 23:59 hrs
Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative schedule September-October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of e-Call letter to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRB/RRC. Candidature can be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
- RRBs/RRCs conduct verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified in all the stages of examinations and are shortlisted for Document Verification. RRBs/RRCs may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidate is found to be not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such a candidate is liable to be removed from service summarily.
- Before applying for the post(s) against this notification, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including age, educational qualification(s) and medical standard(s). Candidates should ensure that they have requisite qualifications from recognized Board/Institute as on the date of Closure of online registration i.e. 12.04.2019. Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
- Applications of candidates who are attempting to apply with minor changes of information and/or facts to more than one Railway and/or multiple applications to the same Railway will be summarily rejected and such candidates will be debarred from all future examinations of RRB and RRC.
- Candidates who have been debarred by any RRB/RRC either for life or for a specified period which is not yet completed should NOT apply for this notification. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the SSLC/ Matriculation certificate only. However, candidates with ITI /NAC qualification alone can enter these details as per the ITI/NAC certificate. In cases of name change, candidates should indicate their changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change should be prior to the date of ONLINE registration. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical in all stages of recruitment process and must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style at the time of CBT/PET/DV (as applicable) etc., may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Dates of examinations will also be published on the websites of participating RRBs/RRCs. Thereafter, E-Call letters for the CBT/PET/DV (as applicable) should be downloaded ONLY from official websites of the RRBs/RRCs concerned. No call letter will be sent by post. The exam centre, date and shift indicated in the e-call letter shall be final. RRBs/RRCs reserve the right to introduce additional CBTs and/or PET, additional DV etc. without assigning any reason.
- Vacancies indicated in the CEN are provisional and may increase or decrease or even may become NIL in total or in specific communities/posts/units at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. Also, additional posts if required by the railway(s) may also be included at later stage. The Railway Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded except for candidates of exempted categories who have attended the CBT. Refer para 7.0 for fee exempted categories.
- Preference for Post(s) and/or Railway(s)/Unit(s): The options from the candidates for various posts for which they are eligible in the opted Railway, shall be taken during submission of ONLINE applications. On completion of all stages of recruitment process, RRBs/RRCs shall allot post & Railway/Unit as per the option of the eligible candidates ONLY subject to merit, medical standard and vacancy position. Once candidates have been empanelled as per their merit/choice, they will forfeit the right to be considered for any other post/category. Candidates with partial option will be considered only for the specific categories opted by them. In case, no option is given for certain posts, it would be considered as their unwillingness for the same. However, RRBs/RRCs also reserve the right to allot post/Railway/Unit not opted by the candidates, if considered necessary in administrative interest, subject to the candidate(s) meeting the requirements of the post concerned. In case of shortfall in empanelment of candidates or other exigencies, RRB/RRC reserves the right to utilize the extra list of candidates (standby list), if required, as per the merit and option of the candidates. This however will not confer any vested right on such candidates to be considered for appointment.
- Selection by RRB/RRC does not confer upon the candidates any right of appointment in the Railways. The function of the RRB/RRC is to recommend names of suitable candidates to the concerned authorities of the Zonal Railway who in turn issue the offer of appointment letter subject to availability of vacancies and satisfying all eligibility criteria including antecedents and character.
- Selected candidates will have to execute Security and/or indemnity bond wherever necessary at the time of joining in Railways.
- Ordinarily, a Railway servant shall be employed throughout his/her service on the Railway or Railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as a right for transfer to another railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the railway servant to any other department or railway or railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
- Selected candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineers’ Unit of Territorial Army.
- Free Sleeper Class Railway Pass is admissible to SC/ST candidates. SC/ST candidates who wish to avail free travel authority will have to indicate ‘Yes’ in the relevant column in the ONLINE application and upload valid caste certificate. For such candidates, free Sleeper Class Railway Pass will be part of ecall letter when they are called for various stages of recruitment viz. CBT/PET/DV (as applicable) as per the details furnished and uploaded in ONLINE application. It is the responsibility of the candidates availing free travel authority to give the correct name of the Railway Station in online application, failing which their travel authority may not be valid for travel and obtaining reservation. At the time of obtaining reservation and travelling, the Reservation Clerk and/or Ticket Checking Staff will ask for the original SC/ST community certificate for verification of genuineness of the candidate. Any attempt to misuse this travelling authority shall lead to rejection of candidature at any stage of the selection process including debarment for future examinations conducted by RRBs/RRCs and any other attendant legal consequences.
- RRBs/RRCs reserve the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/ modifications/ additions in the terms and conditions of recruitment under this CEN as necessitated and applicable.
- RRBs/RRCs may share, with the consent of the candidates, the scores obtained by them in RRB/RRC exams with other Ministries/Departments/Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) and Private organizations, for recruitment in their organizations. Candidates may give their consent for the same, or otherwise, in the ONLINE application.