RVUNL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in for the recruitment of 1151 vacancies at Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist & Informatics Assistant can apply online application from 14th June 2018 and before 2nd July 2018.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||1151|
|Post name||Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist, Informatics Assistant|
|Junior Engineer||835 Posts|
|Junior Chemist||20 Posts|
|Informatics Assistant||296 Posts|
|Qualification||Junior Engineer: Four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Electronics/ Power Engineering or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi OR four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Structural/Civil Construction/Civil Engineering or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi OR four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Controls or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi OR four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE; or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full-time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi. in:- Fire Fighting/ Industrial Safety Engineering OR Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering with full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from a University/Institution|
Junior Chemist: Candidate must hold two years’ full time Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or four years’ full time Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering as a regular student from an University established by law in India or a degree of a foreign University or Institution declared by competent authority, equivalent to full time regular Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering of an University established by law in India.
Informatics Assistant: Graduate or higher full time degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Information Technology or equivalent of University established by law in India; OR Full time Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications or 3 years’ Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent from a Polytechnic Institution recognized by the Government; OR Graduate of a University established by law in India with Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent of a University established by law in India or of an institution recognized by the Government; OR Graduate of University established by law in India with “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by “National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIEIT)/ DOEACC” under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India; OR Graduate of University established by law in India with Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under the National/ State Counsel of Vocational Training Scheme and Speed of 20 Words Per Minute typing in Hindi and English both
|Age limit||21 to 40 years As of 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Junior Engineer & Junior Chemist: Rs. 23700/- Per Month|
Informatics Assistant: Rs. 18500/- Per Month
|UR (Gen) if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more||Rs. 850/-|
|UR (Gen) if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWD(PH)||Rs. 550/-|
|Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||14th June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||2nd July 2018|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Fee||14th June 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||2nd July 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in from 14th June 2018 to 2nd July 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Male of SC/ST/BC/MBC & Female (General): 5 years
- Female of SC/ST/BC/MBC: 10 years
- Before applying, every candidate is required to ensure at his/her own that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in the advertisement as well as on the website. Candidate should also ensure that particulars submitted by him/her are correct in all respect.
- Candidates having registration in Manpower Planning Department, Rajasthan or Employment Exchanges shall also be required to apply through the same procedure.
- Permission at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria and also presuming that all information submitted by the candidate is complete & correct. Verification of documents/ checking of eligibility criteria with reference to original documents as well as other terms & conditions will be done only at the time of verification of documents.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected automatically at any stage of recruitment process if any information provided by the candidate is found incomplete/incorrect/false or he/she has suppressed any information/material fact or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or involved in process violation. If, at any time during recruitment or even after joining service by a candidate, any of such shortcomings is noticed, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- On appointment, all the selected candidates will be required to furnish a Bond and Surety in support thereof as per Regulations. All terms & conditions prescribed for appointment as a Probationer Trainee shall also be applicable.
- Candidates are advised to remain in constant touch with these websites of Vidyut Nigams and regularly check their email account for information pertaining to this recruitment process. No information will be sent by post or through any other mode.
- RVUN reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any notice.
- Decision of RVUN in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the RVUN in this behalf.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Jaipur in case of any dispute.