Sahitya Akademi Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 9 Deputy Secretary, Stenographer Grade -II, Senior Accountant, Publication Assistant, Programme Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at sahitya-akademi.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Sahitya Akademi can apply Offline application on or before 2023-06-12.
|Organization Name||Sahitya Akademi|
|Post Name||Deputy Secretary, Stenographer Grade -II, Senior Accountant, Publication Assistant, Programme Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||Post-Graduate Degree, Graduate, diploma, 12th|
Sahitya Akademi Post Details
Dy. Secretary (General): 1 Post
Senior Accountant: 1 Post
Publication Assistant: 1 Post
Programme Assistant: 1 Post
Stenographer Grade -II: 2 Posts
- Dy. Secretary (General): A Post-Graduate Degree from a recognized University in a language recognized by Akademi or equivalent. 2. Five years’ relevant experience in the field of production/publication and promotion of books in a Government body engaged in the field of publishing or in a reputed Publishing House in a responsible capacity. 3. Basic knowledge of computer application.
- Senior Accountant: Graduation in Commerce from a recognized University
- Publication Assistant: Graduation or equivalent qualification from a recognised university or institution 2. Diploma in Printing or five years’ experience in a printing press or a publishing house or a Government undertaking concerned with book publishing.
- Programme Assistant: Graduation or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution.
- Stenographer Grade -II: . 10+2 or equivalent qualification from recognized board or institution.
- Dy. Secretary (General): Rs.67,700-2,08,700/- Per Month
- Senior Accountant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- Per Month
- Publication Assistant: Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Programme Assistant: Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Stenographer Grade -II: Rs.25,500- 81,100/- Per Month
- Dy. Secretary (General): 50 years
- Senior Accountant: 40 years
- Publication Assistant: 35 years
- Programme Assistant: 35 years
- Stenographer Grade -II: 30 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Written examination, Skill test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates g full details with a recent self-attested passport size photograph along with copies of self-attested documents. Address: The Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35 Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 12th June 2023.
Application Last date: 12th June 2023.