SAIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.sail.co.in for the hiring of 142 vacancies at Steel Authority of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Management Trainees can apply online application on or before 14-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
|No. of Vacancies||142|
Post Name:– Management Trainees (Technical)
No of Post:- 142
Salary: Rs. 20600/- Per Month
Degree in Engineering with 65% marks (average of all semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/ University), in six (6) Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation, and Mining.
28 years as on 14th June 2019
SAIL will be recruiting Management Trainees (Technical) in the six engineering disciplines as mentioned above by utilisation of GATE-2019 scores. For this, SAIL will be utilising the scores obtained in the six GATE-2019 Engineering papers i.e. Mechanical (ME), Metallurgical (MTI, Electrical (EE), Chemical (CH), Instrumentation (IN) and Mining (MN). Candidates who apply for SAIL will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the relevant GATE-2019 examination paper and as per the Company’s requirement. Shortlisted candidates would be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview through Careers Page website of SAIL. Criteria for the marks for the candidates would be in the ratio of 75:10:15 for Written test (GATE-2019), Group Discussion and Interview, in that order.
General/OBC:- Rs. 700/-
SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Departmental candidates:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Internet banking account/credit/debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Management Trainees posts in SAIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SAIL official website at www.sail.co.in from 25th May 2019 and before 14th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 25th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 14th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The minimum age of employment on regular basis in SAIL is 18 years.
- Candidates possessing full time degree course from Institutes approved/recognized by UGC/AICTE will only be eligible to apply.
- Only departmental candidates having acquired qualifying degree through correspondence/part time courses from Universities/ Institutions recognised/ accredited by councils/ bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. set up by Central/ State Government for the purpose and who have appeared in the relevant GATE paper can apply for SAIL MTT.
- The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with SAIL as permanent employees and not wards of SAIL employees.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the Matriculation/Secondary certificate.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, the equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per the norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 Point scale. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these conversion norms/no norms with respect to his/her University/lnst1tute at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed in Govt. departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies are required to produce NOC at the time of interview. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/EWS certificate should be as per the format applicable for employment under Central Government, as available on SAIL website. If the certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self- certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Candidates may visit the FAQs section on the SAIL website for any queries.
- Candidates should retain their copy of GATE 2019Admitcard showing Registration number, GATE Score Card 2019, and SAIL Provisional Registration Slip as well as SB Collect Pay in e-receipt as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- The posts advertised are tentative. SAIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/ modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- The candidates applying against this advertisement may be considered for appointment by any of the Subsidiaries/Joint Venture Companies of SAIL. In such case their appointment will be as per the terms and conditions of the respective Subsidiary/Joint Venture Company.
- Action a9ainst candidates found guilty of misconduct: Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any particulars that are fa se, tempered/fabricated and they should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
- In case ii is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of SAIL in all matters regarding eligibility, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All further announcements/details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on SAIL website www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com from time tot1me. Transparency/ display of individual scorecards will be after one month of declaration of final lists for joining (Tentative).
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.