Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Hospital is a 600 bedded multi-speciality hospital offering “Proficiency Training’ at DSP Hospital for qualified nurses. The Hospital invites eligible & interested qualified nurses for walk-in-interview to undertake the “Proficiency Training’ in DSP Hospital.
Advertisement Number:- DSP/M&HS/2018/PT(N)-1
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||Proficiency Training of Nurses|
|No of vacancies||130|
|Job location||Durgapur (West Bengal)|
|Last date||20th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by SAIL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for SAIL recruitment 2018.
SAIL recruitment Proficiency Training of Nurses vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Proficiency Training of Nurses||130||Rs. 8000/-|
SAIL 2018 eligibility criteria for Proficiency Training of Nurses
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery or Internship Certificate (if applicable), c) Certificate of Registration.
Age Limit: 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC & 35 years for SC/ST as on 22.04.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
SAIL Proficiency Training of Nurses 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
SAIL application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
SAIL application form for Proficiency Training of Nurses 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may send scanned copy of the prescribed application form through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20.04.2018 and appear for Interview with certificates / documents in original along with self-attested photocopies of the certificates / documents at the time of Interview.
Venue: Director’s Conference Hall, DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur-713205
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
SAIL Proficiency Training of Nurses 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||20.04.2018|
|Date & Time of Interview||22.04.2018 at 10:00 AM|
General Conditions for Proficiency Training of Nurses
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Eligible & interested candidate may appear in the walk-in-interview on the date, time & venue as mentioned in the CITY & SCHEDULE for Interview below, with all relevant documents (original + two set self-attested photocopies): a. Filled in application format (Annexure-B) with 4 additional recent passport size colour photographs. b. Pass certificate & mark sheets (all years) for educational and professional qualification. c. Experience certificate(s) showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer, if any. d. Proof of date of birth (Class X pass certificate of recognized board/council OR Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth & Death). e. State Nursing Council Registration certificate [in case of non-availability of the same, please refer to clause (b) pre-page under “Procedure”]. f. Internship Certificate (if applicable). g. Identity Proof (EPIC, PAN, Aadhar card).
- All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during walk-in-interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear at the interview. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before appearing for the walk-in-interview.
- Candidates may send scanned copy of the duly filled in application form to email@example.com through email latest by 20/04/2018. The engagement is purely for the purpose of “Proficiency Training’ and will not entitle the trainee to stake a claim for appointment in Durgapur Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
- Candidates will have to appear for the walk-in-interview at their own cost.
- DSP reserves the sole authority/ prerogative in the matter of admittance of “Proficiency Training” of nurses as per its rules and decision of DSP in this regard shall be firm & binding.
- DSP reserves the right to reject OR cancel the candidature OR the whole process of walk-in-interview or admit less than the no. of Proficiency Trainees indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or admittance, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The advertised numbers of Proficiency Trainee to be taken is tentative. Durgapur Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the Proficiency Trainee without assigning any reason whatsoever. Durgapur Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durgapur.