Sangeet Natak recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.sangeetnatak.gov.in for the recruitment of 05 vacancies at Sangeet Natak Akademi. The candidate who is looking for Consultant can apply application on or before 11th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Sangeet Natak Akademi|
|Total Number of Posts||5|
|Qualification||Graduate in any discipline from recognized University OR Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Marketing or related field.|
|Age limit||62 years as on 11th June 2018|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date||11th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|How to Apply||Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates/testimonials and two passport size photographs send to the Secretary, Sangeet Natak Akademi, 35 Feroze Shah Road, Rabindra Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 11.06.2018.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
1. Remuneration 1 The monthly consolidated remuneration will be paid as per the order of Ministry of Culture. 2 Shall not be entitled to any allowance such as DA, transport facility, residential accommodation, CGHS Medical facility, Medical reimbursement.
2. Working Hours. 1 The Consultant shall be required to observe the normal office timing and may also be called upon to attend the office on Saturday, Sunday or any holiday in case of exigencies of work. 2 They shall mark their attendance in AEBAS mandatorily, failing which may result in the deduction of remuneration3
3. Tax Deduction at Source. 1 The Income Tax or any other tax will be deducted at source as per Government instruction. Necessary TDS Certificate will be issued to them.
4. Confidentiality of data and document: 1 The intellectual property rights (IPR) of the data collected as well as deliverables produced for the Akademi/organization shall remain with the Akademi. 2 No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of his assignment or during the course of assignment for the Akademi without the express written consent of the Akademi. 3 The consultant shall be bound to hand-over the entire set of records of assignment to the Department before the expiry of the contract, and before the final payment is released by the Akademi. 4 The Consultant would be required to sign a non-disclosure undertaking as per ANNEXURE-III.
5. Conflict of interest: 1 The Consultant shall is no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Akademi nor will she/he indulge in any activity outside the terms of the contractual assignment. 2 The Consultant shall not claim any benefit/compensation/absorption/regularization of service with this Akademi.
6. Termination of Agreement: The Akademi may terminate the contract to which these terms apply, if: The consultant is unable to address the assigned work. Quality of the assigned work is not to the satisfaction of the Controlling Officer/Competent Authority in the Akademi. The Consultant is found lacking in honesty and integrity. The Competent Authority in the Akademi may also terminate the contract at any time without giving any notice and also without assigning any reason.