SBI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the hiring of 579 vacancies at State Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Head, Central Research Team can apply online application on or before 12-06-2019.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Head, Central Research Team|
|No. of Vacancies||579|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA, PGDM|
Head (Product, Investment & Research):– 01 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 80.00 to 99.62/- Lacs
Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst):- 01 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 25.00 to 45.00/- Lacs
Relationship Manager (RM/e-Wealth/NRI):- 486 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 6.00 to 15.00/- Lacs
Relationship Manager (Team Lead):- 20 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 10.00 to 28.00/- Lacs
Customer Relationship Executive:- 66 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 2.00 to 3.00/- Lacs
Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone):- 01 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 25.00 to 45.00/- Lacs
Central Operation Team Support:- 03 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 10.00 to 15.00/- Lacs
Risk & Compliance Officer:- 01 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 22.00 to 27.00/- Lacs
Head (Product, Investment & Research):– Graduation/Post Graduation from Government recognized University/Institution or Reputed Colleges.
Other preferred qualification: Knowledge and Experience in Market Analytics and Passion for Research in Economics trend and Products.
Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst):- MBA/PGDM from recognized college/University.
Other Preferred qualification: CFA/CFP/CWM/Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Economics.
Relationship Manager (RM/e-Wealth/NRI/Team Lead), Customer Relationship Executive, Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone), Central Operation Team Support:- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.
Risk & Compliance Officer:- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Professional Qualification in Risk/Compliance preferred.
Age limit is as on 1st April 2019
|Head (Product, Investment & Research)||35 to 50 years|
|Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst)||30 to 45 years|
|Relationship Manager (RM/e-Wealth/NRI)||23 to 35 years|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||28 to 40 years|
|Customer Relationship Executive||20 to 35 years|
|Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone)||35 to 50 years|
|Central Operation Team Support||30 to 40 years|
|Risk & Compliance Officer||25 to 40 years|
Shortlisting, One or more rounds of Personal/Telephone/ Video Interview & CTC Negotiation
General/EWS/OBC:- Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/PWD:- Rs. 125/-
Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Head, Central Research Team posts in SBI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in from 23rd May 2019 and before 12th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 23rd May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 12th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
- In case of multiple application, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
- Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of travelling for the shortest route in India OR the actual travel cost (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare. For Post Sr.No.1: Air Fare (Economy Class) For Post Sr.No.2 to 10: AC-III tier (Mail/Express only)
- BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.