SBI recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the recruitment of total 119 (one hundred nineteen) jobs out of which 35 (thirty five) for Special Management Executive, 82 (eighty two) for Deputy Manager & 02 (two) Deputy General Manager Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 20th March 2018 and before 21st April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- CRPD/SCO/2017-18/11
|Bank Name||State Bank Of India|
|Post Name||Special Management Executive, Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager|
|No of vacancies||119|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||21st April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by SBI with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for SBI recruitment 2018.
SBI recruitment Special Management Executive, Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Special Management Executive||35||Rs. 42020 – 51490/-|
|2||Deputy Manager||82||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|3||Deputy General Manager||02||Rs. 68680 – 74520/-|
SBI 2018 Special Management Executive, Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in Finance for S.no-1. Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University India for S.no – 2 & 3.
Age Limit: 30 to 40 years for S.no-1, 42 to 52 years for S.no-2 & 25 to 35 years for S.no-3
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
SBI 2018 Selection process of Special Management Executive, Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
SBI application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for SBI should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
SBI application form for Special Management Executive, Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 20.03.2018 to 21.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
SBI 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||20.03.2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||21.04.2018|
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANYMATERIALFACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILLSTAND CANCELLED. IF ANYOF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including Persons with disabilities, for which no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category and they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by Government of India will have to be submitted by SC/ ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.03.2018. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2017 to the date of Interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
- In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of travel as detailed below for the shortest route in India on the basis of actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- DGM (Law) – Regular & Contractual – Airfare (economy class)
- Dy, Manager (Law) & Special Management Executive – Railway AC Three Tier fare
- BANK HAS RIGHTTO CANCELTHE RECRUITMENTPROCESS ENTIRELYATANYSTAGE.