SBI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the hiring of 8904 vacancies at State Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Junior Associate can apply online application on or before 03-05-2019.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||8904|
Post Name:– Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
No of Post:- 8904
Pay Scale: Rs. 11765 – 31450/- Per Month
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
28 years as on 1st April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
SC/ST/PWD/XS:- Rs. 125/-
General/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 750/-
Payment Mode: online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Junior Associate posts in SBI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in from 12th April 2019 and before 3rd May 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 12th April 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 3rd May 2019
Last Date for Editing Application Details:- 3rd May 2019
Last Date for Printing your Application:- 18th May 2019
Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative):- June 2019
Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Preliminary Exam):- From 1st Week of June 2019
Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam):- From 4th Week of July 2019
Date of Main Examination (Tentative):- 10th August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Registration:- Click here
Login:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the post with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of joining. Admission to tests will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification/category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/XS/DXS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/appearance by a candidate in examination will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment, if selected.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, at the time of joining, if called for.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of registration. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2019 to the date of taking up the appointment, if found suitable for, will have to be submitted at the time of joining.
- Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
- Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID/mobile active for receiving advices, viz. call letters/advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank and satisfactory completion of KYE (Know your employee) formalities. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- The candidate will have option to answer test questions in Hindi or English except in English Language/General English. They will have to appear for the tests at their own cost.
- The new recruits must have flair for marketing and will be required to make customer calls and provide banking services, advisory services and cross sell products etc. inside and outside Bank premises. The duties may involve extensive outdoor travelling. Depending upon requirement, there will be flexible working hours and working in shifts.
- As record for this project will not be maintained after one year of declaration of result of online test, the information/data regarding this project will not be available thereafter.