The most awaited IDEX Fellowship 2020 @ www.idexaccelerator.com application procedure has been started. Well, the deadline for this fellowship is 15th November 2020. Moreover, this scheme is inviting by IDEX Accelerator.
To all the young professionals whose age is in between 21 years to 35 years of age can apply now by verifying more updates like Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Steps, Links, Dates, and many more.
Hence, all the interested people who want to check further information will encourage to find various mandatory details from the beneath sections.
Highlights Of IDEX Fellowship 2020
|Providing By||IDEX Accelerator|
|Name of the Scholarship||IDEX Fellowship|
|Closing Date||15th November 2020|
IDEX Fellowship 2020 Information
At present, it is the 10th year of operation that the IDEX Fellowship 2020 is offering the candidates for multiple options in terms of how the aspirants may direct their fellowship learnings, as well as experience, depends upon the financial and time commitments.
Also, the major aim of this scheme to build up the next wave of “Social Intrapreneurs” who supports the advance and leads the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world. Furthermore, updates have been updated in the beneath portions.
The selected aspirants will receive the beneath mentioned points:
- A global family for life
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Strategically transitioning of the candidate’s professional skills to service the development sector with greater emerging markets context
- The Capacity Building Sessions conducted by the Subject Matter Experts who are seasoned professionals as well as thought leaders in their relative fields
- Being engaged with the incredible diversity of the world experiences as well as views
- All the internationally conducted Professional Certification in Social Enterprise as well as post-fellowship support
- So, the exposure to the invaluable alumni network and professional networks chances
- Also, adding professional credibility while accessing related as well as the progressive Professional Development Learning Labs that covering themes of Resource Mobilization, Human-Centered Design, Impact Assessment, and Communications Strategies.
The scheme does not include:
- Passport or Business visa cost
- Living expenses during the fellowship
- Transportation to/from the airport
- Travel to/from India
- Housing in Bangalore from 2nd month of fellowship term onwards
- Should be at least 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Be a Bachelors or Masters degree holder
- Need to be the quick ability to grab and work in resource-constrained environments
- Must be a proven track record of leadership duties
- Need to be a desire to engage in an intense professional development experience at the time of applying the creative solutions to deepen the impact
- Should be a passion as well as a desire to work or also learn related to the emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues.
Application Procedure For IDEX Fellowship 2020
- To apply for the fellowship candidates need to visit the web portal of IDEX Accelerator @ www.idexaccelerator.com
- Now, Register as the new user
- To fill the online application form aspirants have to log in
- After that upload the required documents
- Finally submit the application form.
Mandatory Dates – Last Date
- Starting Date: 15th August 2020
- Closing Date: 15th November 2020
- Fellowship Start Date: 4th January 2021
- Fellowship End Date: 20th June 2021.
To Know More IDEX Scheme Details: View More