Jio Scholarship 2020 @ jio.com Get All Details like Eligibility Criteria, Offered Courses, Rewards, Registration, How to Apply Application Form (Online & Offline). This Scholarship offers financial help to those candidates who want to go for higher education. Moreover, some of the students will kill their dreams due to lack of money. And nowadays many of the candidates are focusing on the Education field. So, for those people, the present Scheme gives a helping hand. Therefore, every year the Reliance Group will release some amount for the poor candidates. Hence, All the required details to apply online/ offline application form have been attached in the next sections.
- 1 Jio Scholarship 2020 Information
- 2 Offering Courses
- 3 Rewards Under jio.com Scholarship 2020
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For Jio Scholarship 2020
- 5 Jio Scholarship Highlights
- 6 Necessary Documents for Jio Scholarship
- 7 Jio Scholarship Selection Process
- 8 How To Apply For Jio Scholarship 2020?
- 9 Important Dates
Highlights Of Reliance Jio Scholarship 2020
|Authority||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL)|
|Scholarship Name||Jio Scholarship|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
Jio Scholarship 2020 Information
The Jio Scholarship 2020 is only for the reserved category candidates. So, students, who belong to General/ SC/ ST/Minority/ OBC are eligible to apply for this scheme. And the present scheme is for the candidates of class 10th to 12th, Diploma, Graduate as well as Post- Graduate from the streams of Arts, Commerce at the same time Science. To get further info, just scroll down your pointer into the next sections.
About Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited is one of the popular Indian telecommunications company. Meanwhile, it is a completely owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries. The headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. And the Reliance Jio deals national LTE network. And this operation will be done overall 22 telecom circles. And the are not suggesting 2g or 3g services. Towards 2G or 3G they are providing voice services on their 4G network.
The Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) is offering the below-mentioned courses.
- Class 10th 12th
- Post Graduation from Arts, Commerce and Science streams.
Rewards Under jio.com Scholarship 2020
- Class 10th: Candidates who have secure 70% or above in the state board as well as 85% or above in the central board of ICSE will receive Rs. 35000 per annum
- Class 11th: People who score 70% or above in the state board, as well as 85% or above in the central board of ICSE, will receive Rs. 38000 per annum
- Class 12th: Those who gain 65% and above in the state at the same time 80% and above in the central or ICSE will receive Rs. 45000 per annum
- Graduation: So, candidates need to score 75% or above and they will receive Rs. 52000 per annum
- Post Graduation: Well, aspirants need to get 75% or above. And they will receive Rs. 55000 per annum.
Eligibility Criteria For Jio Scholarship 2020
- All the students need to belongs to the nationality of India
- Those who are planning to apply for the Jio Scholarship 2020 should be a financially weaker
- And aspirants need to be at a level of 10th to 12th diploma, graduation, and post-graduation.
Check the academic marks from this area.
- CBSE/ ISCE: 85%
- State: Above 70%
- State: Above 70%
- CBSE/ ISCE: Above 85%
- State: Above 65%
- CBSE/ ISCE: More than 80%
- Need to score at least 75% on the well-known university exams
- Must score 75% on the well-known university exams.
Jio Scholarship Highlights
We have mentioned the complete key points in this section. And we are sure that the mentioned highlights give you a new hope about the scheme.
- So, overall India there are a total of 2800 scholarships available for the candidates
- The higher officials may or may not organize the test
- It is not sure that the candidates will get the scheme amount directly to their bank account
- If in case the officials will conduct the entrance test then you have to download the Admit Cards. Therefore, the Hall Tickets will be available only on the official site
- The Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) will verify all the valid documents of the selected students to assure the meritorious students to get the advantages of the scholarship
- All the aspirants who are looking for the present scheme need to have a good academic record with no bad history of ragging, indiscipline, etc.
- The mandatory thing is don’t forget to take the receipt of the submitted application form. In the future, it should be very useful.
Necessary Documents for Jio Scholarship
So, candidates are suggested to check the required documents from this section.
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Economic Weaker Section
- Education Qualification Certificate
- School Identity Card
- Mobile Number.
Jio Scholarship Selection Process
So, the selection purely depends upon the merit-based. So, candidates who have good educational track records will be selected without any doubt. The organization may begin a test for the same. All the specific registration people should give their details like Category, Gender, Annual income and more. So, after completion of shortlisting the people, the authority will attentively verify the documents. And all the eligible students will receive the above-mentioned rewards.
How To Apply For Jio Scholarship 2020?
The applications will be accepted both Online and Offline Mode.
- Went to the nearest Jio office
- And now collect the application form
- So, in the application, you need to enter the information such as name, fathers name, date of birth, etc.,
- Also, give the education data like marks, percentage, etc.,
- Now fix the recent passport size photo
- Now, please make sure that all the entered information in the application form must be genuine only
- As soon as completion of filling the application form you need to submit it to the Jio office
- Finally, take a print out for the reference purpose.
- Visit official site @ jio.com
- Directly the homepage available
- Now look for the Jio Scholarship 2020 link
- Check all the eligibilities
- If you are eligible then click on the Online Application Form
- Please give all the mandatory information like personal and academic marks, etc
- Recheck carefully
- Press on the submit button
- And take a hard copy.
So, we are intimating the students that those who are planning to apply for Jio Scholarship 2020 need to keep calm and get the info from here.
- Starting Date: Not yet notified
- Closing Date: Update soon
Note: Currently there is no official news regarding dates from the officials. So, all the candidates need to wait and visit the official site regularly for more latest info.
To know Jio Scholarship 2020 info: Click Here
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 1860-893-3333