If you are an international student & completed High School in Australia and applied for RMIT via VTAC to do under-graduation then this RMIT International School Leaver Scholarship 2021 helps you for the students who can’t afford their education fee.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is supporting the candidates under RMIT University Scholarship 2021.
The deadline to apply for this program is 29th January 2021. Soon, go to the beneath portions and view the details.
- 1 Highlights Of RMIT International School Leaver Scholarship 2021
- 2 International School Leaver RMIT Program 2021 Information
- 3 Online Application Steps For RMIT University Australia Scholarship 2021
Highlights Of RMIT International School Leaver Scholarship 2021
|Providing By||Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia|
|Name of the Scholarship||RMIT University Scholarship/ International School Leaver RMIT Program|
|Closing Date||29th January 2021|
International School Leaver RMIT Program 2021 Information
We know that all the candidates are now eager to check the entire scheme details. For those people, we have mentioned the overview here in this section.
Up to 10 scholarships of AUD 5,000 as a one-off payment will be given to the selected candidates.
To apply this you need to follow some terms and conditions like who is eligible to apply and required documents or mandatory needs to follow.
- Have to hold an offer from RMIT for an undergraduate program
- Need to be onshore and finishing high school in Australia
- Must be an international candidate
Note: Students should not be Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident or on a Permanent humanitarian visa.
Depends upon academic achievement as well as a personal statement.
Rules & Regulations
- The candidate should be onshore.
- Candidates who are eligible for ELICOS packages need to qualify in Semester 1 2021
- Before going awarded for this scheme, students have to meet the terms that offering by the university
- This program can’t be deferred to one more year. So, candidates should be taken up in Semester 1 2021
- If candidates have been offered an ELICOS, then this scheme will be applicable to you
- All the successful candidates will be notified at the same time unsuccessfully people didn’t receive any update from the university
- Depends upon the 48 credits the scholarship will be based on.
- For a rolling basis until the exhausted, the scheme will be offered to the candidates
- Candidates should not be in receipt of any other scheme covering the tuition fee.
- Certified copies of all pages of ATAR document.
Online Application Steps For RMIT University Australia Scholarship 2021
- Through VTAC candidates have to submit the applications
- To study at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, students will receive an offer
- All the eligible candidates can click on the online application link which is available here and also get it from the official web portal
- Now, the page asks the candidates to enter many of the valid information
- Hence, enter RMIT ID, First Name, Family Name, Email Address, ATAR Score
- And then move to the down and upload the valid document
- Lastly, candidates have to provide a 200-word statement outlining how an RMIT qualification will benefit you
- Finally, accept all the declarations and click on the proceed option
- Hence, the application procedure is finished so you need to take the hard copy for the final usage.
Important Dates – Last Date
Closing Date: 29th January 2021.
To Know More RMIT International School Leaver Scholarship 2021 Details: View More Details
Online Application Link: Application Link
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: RMIT University, GPO Box 2476, Melbourne VIC 3001 Australia
Contact Number: +61 3 9925 2000