TMC Fellowship 2020 @ tmckolkata.com: Well, the Conceptualized in the year 2004 as a generous activity for the Eastern as well as North-Eastern pieces of India. Moreover, the neighboring nations, the Tata Medical Center (TMC) began tasks in Kolkata on May 16, 2011.
The emergency clinic is administered by a magnanimous trust – Tata Medical Center Trust, built up in the year 2005. The Trust has been ordered with the errand of administering activities of the Tata Medical Center.
Including a board of recognized individuals, the Trust additionally has a command to support study, research, and preparing in the field of Oncology.
- 1 Highlights Of Tata Medical Officer & PDCC in Oncopathology
- 2 TMC Fellowship 2020 Info
- 3 How To Apply For TMC Fellowship 2020?
Highlights Of Tata Medical Officer & PDCC in Oncopathology
|Authority Name||Tata Medical Officer|
|Scholarship Name||TMC Fellowship|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Closing Date||15th April 2020|
TMC Fellowship 2020 Info
The Hospital was planned by Cannon Design, a famous compositional firm from North America. Moreover, it is situated on 13 sections of land at New Town in Kolkata, West Bengal.
Meanwhile, the Hospital is an incorporated Oncology office with all around prepared proficient staff and outfitted with current offices and contemporary clinical equipment.
So, the Hospital, with a limit of 437 beds, serves all segments of the general public, with 75% of the foundation reserved for sponsored treatment for the oppressed areas.
And it gives a wide range of administrations from determination and treatment to recovery and palliative help. Therefore, the Institution’s goal is to exceed expectations in government, education as well as research.
- MD Pathology or its equivalent in the specific specialty is the qualification.
- 1 year (extended up to 3 years on year wise). Moreover, it completely depends upon the performance
Freshers MD/ DNB or equivalent.
Get the job description information through this section. Moreover, we have collected a lot of details from the official site and equipped in this section in a detailed format.
So, without any further due just scroll down your pointer and grab the valid information.
View the responsibilities via this section.
- Day by day audit and sign-out of cases
- The individual will perform an ongoing survey of cases including examples accessioned and gotten from in house medical procedure, in house endoscopy, in house fine needle yearning, and extramural counsel identified with careful pathology
- The individual will answerable for the net assessment of examples. The individual will survey the cases first without the staff, and endeavor to render analysis. The last conversation and sign out with the personnel will follow on a multiheaded magnifying instrument. It is normal that the individual will practice continuously expanding obligation in marking out of cases all alone, with diminishing degrees of supervision by the workforce.
- The individual will get ready, present, and talk about cases at interdepartmental meetings gone to by the workforce and colleagues of the Department of Surgery, radiation oncology, and clinical oncology
- The individual will be relied upon to comprehend the significant parts of gross dismemberment of examples identified with careful pathology.
- The individual will be urged to help with progressing research ventures and to build up their own exploration ventures. The choices for the individual incorporate clinical case reports, clinical pictures, essential science examine or clinical case arrangements.
Expected Rotations/ Work Schema
- 10 months in histopathology including all regions GU, GI, Head GYN, Breast, Neck, Pulmonary, Bone and Soft tissue, Brain, Skin, and Hematolymphoid structures, with two months of cytopathology
- If the individual chooses to remain for the second year; the subsequent year can be organized per the competitors’ advantage and would incorporate 10 months subspecialty preparing in 2 zones and two months of revolution in sub-atomic hereditary qualities and cytogenetic lab on strong tumors and research elective.
Chances For Career Growth
The fellowship will offer him vocations in histopathology areas of enormous symptomatic research centers incorporate emergency clinics, staff in pathology in scholastic clinical organizations, and tumor histopathologists in oncology focuses.
- Notwithstanding the departmental survey which is normal to all offices, the individual will be assessed by the accompanying methods:
- Casual day by day oral tests at microscopy during a survey of cases
- Casual oral exams during the day by day intradepartmental morning meetings and month to month interdepartmental meetings
- Formal midterm composed assessment
- Formal last composed exams.
How To Apply For TMC Fellowship 2020?
So, the complete method should be applied via Offline Mode.
- Visit the official site of Tata Medical Officer @ tmckolkata.com
- FInd for the TMC Fellowship 2020 eligibility
- Refer them carefully
- If you are eligible then without late download the offline application form
- Now, you have to give all the valid information of yours
- Without late send the application via post or email before 15th April 2020
- Also, keep the hard copy with you for further usage.
- Closing Date: 15th April 2020.
To Know Further TMC Fellowship 2020 Details: View More
Address & Contact Details
Address: Mr. Suvasish Mukherjee, Head-Human Resources, Tata Medical Center, 14 MAR (EW), New Town, Kolkata – 700156
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 9830746946