The Government of Uttar Pradesh @ scholarship.up.nic.in presented the Education Scheme for candidates. And the Scholarship is named as UP Scholarship 2020. So, this is for the strengthening of education in the state. A large number of candidates can get the advantage out of this Scholarship. Meanwhile, the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2020 will be offered to the aspirants of pre-matric and post-matric courses. So, we inform the aspirants to apply by verifying the eligibility criteria from the below section. Also, we have mentioned the status updates in the down. So, after completion of your process, you guys can also check your status. Hence, scholarship.up.nic.in is the official site.
- 1 UP Scholarship 2020 Information
- 2 scholarship.up.nic.in – Courses Offered
- 3 List Of UP Scholarship 2020
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For All the Scholarships 2020
- 4.1 Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Candidates
- 4.2 Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Candidates
- 4.3 Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities
- 4.4 Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Candidates
- 4.5 Post-Matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities
- 4.6 Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- 4.7 Post matric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, And General Candidates
- 4.8 Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for General, SC, ST Candidates
- 4.9 Post-Matric Scholarship For General/ SC/ ST Students
- 4.10 Pre-matric Scholarship For General/ SC/ ST Candidates
- 4.11 Pre-Matric Scholarship 2020 Family Income Criteria
- 5 What Are The Documents Necessary for UP Scholarship
- 6 Registration Steps For UP Scholarship 2020 @ scholarship.up.nic.in
- 7 How To Check Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2020 Status
Highlights Of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2020
|Organization Name||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Scholarship||UP Scholarship|
UP Scholarship 2020 Information
Candidates from Uttar Pradesh State who wish to apply for UP Scholarship 2020 need to have the mentioned criteria. And the UP Government consists of various schemes for SC/ ST/ Minority/ OBC/ General Category candidates. The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2020 is for Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and Dashmottar Under Graduate, Post Graduate and various Diploma/ Certificate Course for Renewal as well as fresh students are presented. Therefore, for more updates kindly follow the below sections.
About Uttar Pradesh Government
The Governor of Uttar Pradesh is designated for a time of five years and chooses the central pastor and their committee of clergymen, who are vested with the official forces of the state. The senator stays a formal leader of the state, while the main pastor and their chamber are answerable for everyday government capacities. And the high court is located in Allahabad High Court.
scholarship.up.nic.in – Courses Offered
We have given the list of courses offered by the authority. Hence, check the list thoroughly.
- 11th and 12th
- Under Graduate
- Post Graduate
- Certificate Program
List Of UP Scholarship 2020
- Post matric Scholarship for OBC, UP
- Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC candidates, UP
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC candidates, Uttar Pradesh
- Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh
- Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities, UP
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities, UP
- Post matric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, UP
- Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, UP
- Post matric Intermediate Scholarship For ST/ SC/ General Category, UP
- Pre-matric Scholarship For ST/ SC/ General Category, UP
Eligibility Criteria For All the Scholarships 2020
So, we have given the individual eligibility criteria details for all the scholarships separately. hence, without any further delay just check them attentively. And without having the proper eligibility you candidates are not eligible to apply. So, spend some time and check out the details correctly.
Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Candidates
- Candidates belong to OBC with Class 11th and 12th are eligible
- The family’s annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Candidates
- The families annual income is not more than Rs. 2 Lacs per annum
- Graduation, PG, Ph.D. or higher level candidates those who belong to a minority.
Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities
- Class 11/ 12th candidates that belong to Minority
- The families income must be Rs. 2 Lakh
Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Candidates
- Class 9th/ 10th candidates that belong to OBC
- The Income must not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh per annum
Post-Matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities
- Graduation, PG, Ph.D. or higher-level students belong to Minorities
- The annual income must not below Rs. 2 Lakhs
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- The families annual income must not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh per annum
- Class 9th/ 10th candidates belong to candidates.
Post matric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, And General Candidates
- 11th/ 12th or above. And candidates belongs to General/ SC and ST
- Not exceed more than Rs. 2 Lakhs General Annual Income
- For SC/ ST the family’s income must not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakhs
Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for General, SC, ST Candidates
- Family income for general category candidates is not more than Rs. 2 Lakhs
- For SC/ ST students the family’s income must be less than Rs. 2.5 Lakhs
- Graduation, PG, Ph.D. or above is the qualification for SC/ ST and General category aspirants.
Post-Matric Scholarship For General/ SC/ ST Students
- Not exceed Rs.2 Lakhs is the family income for general candidates
- For SC/ ST candidates the family income must not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakhs
- 11th/ 12th candidates who belong to General/ SC and ST candidates.
Pre-matric Scholarship For General/ SC/ ST Candidates
- The families income must not exceed Rs. 1 lakh per annum
- 9th and 10th candidates belong to General/ SC/ ST categories.
Pre-Matric Scholarship 2020 Family Income Criteria
- General: Rs. 19,884 for the rural as well as Rs. 25546 for urban
- Minority: Rs. 100000
- SC/ ST: Rs. 30000
- OBC: Rs. 30000.
What Are The Documents Necessary for UP Scholarship
Take a deep look at this section because we have included the mandatory documents that need to upload at the time of submitting the applications.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Fee Receipt Number
- Student ID Proof
- Enrollment Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Bank Passbook
- Family Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet.
Registration Steps For UP Scholarship 2020 @ scholarship.up.nic.in
- At first visit the official site @ scholarship.up.nic.in
- Surely you will find the homepage
- Now, we suggest the candidates press on New Registration option
- Please fill all the details
- Now, upload the documents
- Preview your details
- Finally submit the Online Applications
- For further use take a print out.
How To Check Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2020 Status
Candidates are suggested to check your UP Scholarship Application Status through online mode. Meanwhile, the official website gives you clear and complete details regarding Online Status info. hence, we recommend the aspirants to check out scholarship.up.nic.in for more updates.
Bookmark this article for getting the updates related to mandatory dates.
Address and Contact Details
- Toll-free Number (Minority Welfare) – 18001805229
- (Backward Class Welfare) – 18001805131
- UP scholarship Number: 0522-2209270, , 0522-2286199 and 0522-2288861.
Check each link clearly and utilize them.
For New Registration: Click Here
Pre matric Login: Press Here
Pre matric Renewal Login: Click Here
Post-Matric Login: Press Here
Post-Matric Login Renewal: Click Here
Post-Matric Other Than Inter Login: Hit Here
Post-Matric Other Than Login Renewal: Click Here