Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Programme 2020 @ vishwakonkani.org detailed information has been attached in this article. Meanwhile, aspirants who are interested in knowing further updates such as Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Last Date, Application Procedure, Important Links, etc can follow this post carefully.
The World Konkani Centre, Mangaluru is the authority that invites the applications for Vishwa Konkani Scholarship 2020 to the Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship 2020 from the Konkani speaking candidates.
- 1 Highlights Of VKSSF Scholarship 2020
- 2 Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Programme 2020 Info
- 3 About The World Konkani Centre, Mangaluru
- 4 Application Steps For Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Programme 2020
Highlights Of VKSSF Scholarship 2020
|Providing Authority||World Konkani Centre, Mangaluru|
|Name of the Scholarship||Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Programme/ VKSSF Scholarship/ Vishwa Konkani Scholarship/ Vishwa Konkani Student Scholarship Fund|
|Closing Date||30th September 2020|
Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Programme 2020 Info
Aspirants are you interested in checking VKSSF Scholarship 2020 info? then what are you looking for just keep calm and read to this article attentively.
In a clear manner, our team has uploaded all the mandatory data for the sake of students. After verifying the complete stuff just move to the beneath portion and then apply soon before the end date. Hence, the Closing Date is 30th September 2020.
About The World Konkani Centre, Mangaluru
Founded in the year 2010 as imagined by the prominent scholar and corporate pioneer T.V. Mohandas Pai, the World Konkani Center has effectively raised and granted in excess of 25,000 grants to the tune of about Rs. 25.00 crores.
Consistently it grants in excess of 2500 Schemes summing Rs. 3.50 Crores to meriting understudies in different orders. As the Fund is working based on the ‘Stream’ idea, the whole sum created each year will be circulated to the recipients and no different corpus will be kept up.
Commitments to the Fund will be qualified for Tax Exemption under segment 80(G) of the Income Tax Act.
The benefits info has been updated in this section. So, the selected contenders will receive the amount which we have mentioned here.
- Aspirants who are looking for the admissions to the 1st year of MBBS and Engineering in 2020 will receive the scheme amount of rs. 40, 0000, and Rs. 50, 000 respectively.
The eligibility criteria are very important to the candidates. So, before proceeding just take a look at here and come to an idea about the criteria.
- Only competitors with Konkani as primary language can apply for this scheme regardless of religion and caste
- At the time of applying candidates need to provide the mother tongue certificate
- Aspirants who are looking for admission to the First Year of the Engineering or MBBS course in 2020 can easily apply for this scholarship
- Students who secured above 70% in SSLC and in the core subjects in PUC and furthermore made sure about a Ranking of 20,000 or beneath in the Common Entrance Test (CET) or Qualifying Marks in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) are also eligible to apply
- The family income is not less than Rs. 5 Lakh per annum. The references from Chartered Accountant and a Family Doctor must be submitted at the time of applying
- After finishing the studies the candidate must be willing to sponsor 2 students. And after grabbing the employment they need to contribute 20 days in the year 2020-21 to the community service.
By the independent panelists, the suitable aspirants will be selected on the verification basis.
Application Steps For Vishwa Konkani Scholarship Programme 2020
Those who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria can quickly apply for the Vishwa Konkani Scholarship 2020 via online mode by following the beneath steps attentively.
- Visit the official web portal www.vishwakonkani.org
- Go through the login page
- Now, the page shows you notification details at the same time take a look at the right side of the page
- Now, enter the email id and password if your forger password means then reset the password
- After that click on the Fast Forward option
- Fill the details before the closing date
- Also, take a hard copy for the final purpose.
‘Vishwa Konkani Student Scholarship Fund’ is directed by a Governing Council containing prominent characters. Famous Konkani Philanthropists like Dr. Ranjan Pai, Shri T.V.Mohandas Pai, Ramadas Kamath U., Dr. P. Dayanand Pai, G. Nandagopal Shenoy, K. V. Kamath, Madam Grace Pinto, M. Jagannath Shenoi, Gokulnath Prabhu, Ullas Kamath, Pradeep G. Pai, Sandeep Shenoy, Jagadish Kini, B. R. Bhat, and a lot more have been supporting this store each year.
- Starting Date: 1st September 2020
- End Date: 30th September 2020
To Know More Details & To Apply Online For Vishwa Konkani Student Scholarship Fund 2020: Login Here
Address & Contact Details
Address: Konkani Bhas Ani Sanskriti Prathistan, (Konkani Language and Cultural Foundation), World Konkani Centre, Lobo Prabhu Nagar, Konkani Gaon, Shakti Nagar, Mangaluru – 575016
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: 91 824 2231877, 2231887