SIDBI Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 5 Devops Lead, Chief Technical Advisor, Chief Technology Officer Posts has been released on the official website at sidbi.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Small Industries Development Bank of India can apply Offline application on or before 2021-05-31.
|Organization Name||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Post Name||Devops Lead, Chief Technical Advisor, Chief Technology Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||5 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Degree (Engg), B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA, M.Sc/ M. Tech (CS/ IT)|
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO): 1 Posts
- Chief Technical Advisor (CTA): 1 Posts
- DevOps Lead: 3 Posts
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO): Minimum Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA (from a recognized University) as on May 17, 2021. M.Sc./ M. Tech. in CS/ IT (from a recognized University) will be an added advantage
- Chief Technical Advisor (CTA): Graduation in Engineering in Civil / Electrical with
minimum 60% marks in aggregate or Ist Class from recognized University postgraduates in the same discipline will be preferred.
- DevOps Lead: Qualification: Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA/ M. Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute as of May 17, 2021
- All Other: Rs.450000-500000/- Per Annum
- DevOps Lead: Rs.300000-350000/- Per Month
- All Other: 50 years
- DevOps Lead: 35 years
Selection Process: Selecting Process based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Duly filled in application (in English or Hindi), as per the format available on the Bank’s website with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon and Curriculum Vitae, bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be sent so as to reach the Chief General Manager, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, ‘G’ Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 OR can directly share their signed and scanned application on email id [email protected] OR can upload their applications online through the link provided at the website on or before May 31, 2021 (Monday).
From Starting Date:17th May 2021
From Closing Date: 31st May 2021
Official Notification:- Click here