SIDBI Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 18 Junior Consultant, Audit Consultant, Junior Audit Consultant, Young Professional, HR Associate Posts has been released on the official website at sidbi.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Small Industries Development Bank of India can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-28.
|Organization Name||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Consultant, Audit Consultant, Junior Audit Consultant, Young Professional, HR Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, CA, ICAI, ICWAI, B.com, MBA|
SIDBI Post Details
Junior Consultant – Engineering [Civil] : 1 Posts
Audit Consultant: 4 Posts
Young Professional: 2 Posts
HR Associate: 3 Posts
Junior Audit Consultant: 4 Posts
- Junior Consultant – Engineering [Civil] : Graduation in Engineering in Civil / Electrical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or 1st Class from a recognized University, Postgraduates in the same discipline will be preferred.
- Audit Consultant: Qualified Chartered Accountants from ICAI / Cost Accountants from ICWAI. Proficiency in MS Office, particularly excel and power point, data analysis / management / presentation tools shall be preferred
- Young Professional: Graduate in environmental science / energy management or any other related subject form recognized university. Post-graduation in the above specializations shall be preferred.
- HR Associate: Postgraduate / MBA in Human Resource Management from a recognized Indian / Foreign University/Institute.
- Junior Audit Consultant: The candidate should have successfully cleared Intermediate level examination of Chartered Accountant from ICAI or Cost Accountant from ICWAI, &; B.Com with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or 1st Class from a recognized University
Salary Details: Check Official Notification
- Junior Consultant – Engineering [Civil] : 35 years
- Audit Consultant: 35 years
- Young Professional: 35 years
- HR Associate: 30 years
- Junior Audit Consultant: 30 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews, Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a Duly filled in application (in English or Hindi), as per the format available on the Bank’s website with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon and Curriculum Vitae, bearing the full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be sent/forwarded only through email at [email protected] on or before 28th February 2022.
Notification Date: 12th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 28th February 2022.