South Indian Bank recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.southindianbank.com for the recruitment of 150 (one hundred fifty) vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO). Job seekers should apply from 16th May 2018 and before 25th May 2018.
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|No of vacancies||150|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||25th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by South Indian Bank with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for South Indian Bank recruitment 2018.
South Indian Bank recruitment PO vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Probationary Officer (PO)||150||Rs. 23700 – 42020/-|
South Indian Bank 2018 eligibility criteria for PO
Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Age Limit: 25 years as on 31.12.2017
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
South Indian Bank PO 2018 Hiring process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
South Indian Bank application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for South Indian Bank should pay the below charges through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- General: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
South Indian Bank application form for PO 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 16.05.2018 to 25.05.2018.
How to apply for South Indian Bank vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.southindianbank.com
- Click on “Careers”
- Select the desired post
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
South Indian Bank PO 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||16.05.2018|
|Last date of Registration||25.05.2018|
|Online Test – Tentative||June 2018|
General Conditions for PO
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for the online test/GD/ Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for online test/ GD/ interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates will have to appear for Online Test, GD & Interview at their own cost.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need apply.
- Offer for Appointment will be issued in phases for selected candidates as per Bank’s requirement.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
- Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of three (3) years (active service) from the date of their joining the Bank. In case they leave the service of the Bank for any reasons whatsoever before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs.1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand only) will be levied towards compensation and liquidated damages.