Southern Railway Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in for the hiring of 2393 vacancies at Southern Railway. The candidate who is looking for Trackman, Helper & Other can apply online application on or before 12-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Post Name||Trackman, Helper & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||2393|
|Educational Qualification||Check official notification|
Trackman, Helper (Track Machine), Helper (Tele), Helper (Signal), Pointsman B (SCP), Helper (C&W), Helper/Diesel Mechanical, Helper/Diesel Electrical, Helper/TRD:- 2393 Posts
Pay Scale:- Level – 1 of VII CPC
Ex-Serviceman who has retired after putting in 15 years of service and has passed Army Class-I certificate or equivalent will be considered eligible for engaging on contract basis.
|Age Limit||50 years as on 13-08-2019|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Trackman, Helper & Other posts in Southern Railway, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Southern Railway’s official website at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 12th September 2019.
Last Date for Apply Online:- 14th August 2019
Closing Date for Apply Online:- 12th September 2019
Advt. Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
- The contract of Ex-Servicemen for Level 1 Posts are on full time basis and shall not be entitled for Railway Quarters and Privilege/Complimentary Passes etc.
- Duty Pass may be provided for stretch of the journey involved on duty. They may be entitled to II class ‘A’ duty pass.
- The contractual staff may be permitted weekly off and National Holidays. However, they may be called for duty on any day including National Holidays for which Compensatory Rest may be given later.
- These contract engagements are against clear vacancies of Direct Recruitment Quota for a maximum period of one year or availability of a regularly selected candidate, whichever is earlier. Suitable break will be given between successive contracts (if any).
- The contract may be terminated by either side by giving 15 days notice. The performance monitoring of contractual appointees will be done on regular basis and those who are unable to discharge the duties or who fail to perform as per expectations of the administration, may be given 15 days notice and their contract shall be terminated. However, when contract staff is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated and in case of gross negligence/ misconduct/ misbehavior/irregularities, the engagement contract may be terminated with immediate effect.
- The engagement on contract basis will not confer any right to claim for regular absorption / extension in the Railway.
- They may be paid Daily Allowance when on tour as admissible, at the rate of Rs.500/-.
- In case of absence for duty, proportionate amount of pay per day will be deducted. If full time contract Ex-Servicemen are on unauthorized absence beyond 3 days, their engagement will automatically be terminated.
- The SC/ST/OBC candidate should submit a self-attested copy of the community certificate issued by the Competent Authority.