SPMCIL Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 11 Supervisor, Laboratory Assistant, Engraver, Secretarial Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at spmcil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2023-10-01.
|Organization Name||Security Printing and Mining Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Supervisor, Laboratory Assistant, Engraver, Secretarial Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Master’s Degree, Graduate, BE, B.Tech, B.Sc|
SPMCIL Post Details
Supervisor: 7 Posts
Laboratory Assistant Gr.II : 2 Posts
Engraver (Metal Works): 1 Post
Secretarial Assistant: 1 Post
- Supervisor: Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Hindi or English with English/Hindi Subject at Graduation Level (I.e. Hindi in case the candidate is post-graduate in English & vice-versa). 1st class full time Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from Government Board/ Recognised University/AICTE Recognized Institute OR Higher Qualification i.e. B.E/B.Tech./ B.Sc(Engg.Course-4 Year) in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from Recognized University/AICTE Recognized Institute.
- Laboratory Assistant Gr.II : Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) with “Chemistry” as a Major Subject during the course of Study with at least 55% marks.
- Engraver (Metal Works): Bachelor of Fine Arts* (Metal Works) with at least 55% marks.
- Secretarial Assistant: Graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, English Stenography @ 80 wpm and Typing @ 40 wpm.
- Supervisor: Rs. 27600– 95910/-Per Month
- Laboratory Assistant Gr.II : Rs. 21,540 – 77,160/- Per Month
- Engraver (Metal Works): Rs. 23,910 – 85,570/-Per Month
- Secretarial Assistant: Rs. 23,910 – 85,570/-Per Month
- Supervisor: 18-30 years
- Laboratory Assistant Gr.II : 18-28 years
- Engraver (Metal Works): 18-28 years
- Secretarial Assistant: 18-28 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWBD, 13 years for PWBD (OBC), 15 years for PWBD ( SC/ST)
OBC/ EWS fee: Rs. 650/-
SC/ ST. PWD, Ex-Service fee: Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Merit, Skill test, Examination
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website spmcil.com on or before 1st October 2023.
Notification date: 2nd September 2023.
Application Last date: 1st October 2023.
Payment fee date: 1st October 2023.