SRFTI Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 Academic Coordinator, Production Manager Posts has been released on the official website at srfti.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute can apply Offline application on or before 2023-05-22.
|Organization Name||Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute|
|Post Name||Academic Coordinator, Production Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Master’s Degree, PhD, Degree|
SRFTI Post Details
Academic Coordinator: 1 Post
Production Manager (Electronic & Digital Media): 1 Post
- Academic Coordinator: Minimum 3 years Diploma from FTII/SRFTI or equivalent reputed institute/university in any specialization with 10 years experience in the professional field including experience in Academic Administration / Examination in a University/Institute. OR Master’s Degree or equivalent in Film Studies/Media/Cultural Studies/Art History or Artistic Research from any University or Institute of repute with 8 years of experience including experience in Academic Administration/ Examination in University/Institute Ph.D. in Film Studies/Media/Cultural Studies/Art History or Artistic Research from any University or Institute of repute with 5 years experience including experience in Academic Administration/ Examination in University/Institute.
- Production Manager (Electronic & Digital Media): Degree from a recognized University. ii) Post Graduate Diploma (at least 2 years) in Management for Electronic & Digital Media / Producing for Film & Television. . iii) At least two years of professional experience in a responsible capacity in a TV Production Organisation of repute including experience in making arrangements for TV Shooting Programmes.
- Academic Coordinator: Rs.99,969/-per month
- Production Manager (Electronic & Digital Media): Rs.77,113/- per month
- Academic Coordinator: 63 years
- Production Manager (Electronic & Digital Media): 63 years
the application fee is Rs: 1200/-
Payment mode: online
Selection Process: trade test/written test and or interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements may send their neatly typed application on plain paper as per the following format with the self-attested copies of the certificate of proof of age, qualifications, caste, experience, etc., and two copies of recent passport size photographs, addressed to “The Director, Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, E. M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094” on or before 22nd May 2023
Last date: 22nd May 2023