SSA Goa Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 62 Block Resource Person, Instructor, and Cluster Resource Person Posts has been released on the official website at gssa.goa.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Goa can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-06-24.
|Organization Name||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Goa|
|Post Name||Block Resource Person, Instructor, Cluster Resource Person|
|No. of Vacancies||62|
|Educational Qualification||B.Ed, M.Ed, BFA, D.Ed, Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma|
SSA Goa Post Details
Block Resource Persons: 23 Posts
Block Resource Persons (CWSN): 5 Posts
Part-Time Instructors Art Education: 6 Posts
Part-Time Instructors Work Education: 8 Posts
Cluster Resource Persons: 10 Posts
- Block Resource Persons: Post Graduate with B.ED, M.ED or graduate in Arts, Science with B.ED.
- Block Resource Persons (CWSN): Graduate with B.Ed or M.Ed with the optional subject of needs of special children.
- Part-Time Instructors Art Education: Bachelor if Fine Arts
- Part-Time Instructors Work Education: Bachelor in Home Science, Diploma in School-based vocation course.
- Cluster Resource Persons: HSSC with D.Ed from a recognized university and 5years teaching at Primary, Upper Primary school or Graduate with B.Ed from a recognized university with 2 years teaching experience.
- Block Resource Persons: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Block Resource Persons (CWSN): Rs. 25000/- per month
- Part-Time Instructors Art Education: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Part-Time Instructors Work Education: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Cluster Resource Persons: Rs. 20000/- per month
Age Limit: 60 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with an application and full bio-data along with original as well as Xerox copies of all relevant documents including Residential Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration, etc. The copies shall be inscribed with the statement “this certificate is a true copy of the original” and self-attested below the statement.
Notification Date: 9th June 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 24th, 27th June 2022