SSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.ssc.nic.in for the recruitment of vacancies at Staff Selection Commission. The candidate who is looking for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination can apply online application on or before 05-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and Grade pay Rs 1900/-
Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Data Entry Operator Grade-A
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and Grade pay Rs 2400/-
LDC/JSA, PA/SA, DEO (except DEO in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
DEO in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
18 to 27 years as on 1st August 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Tier-III (Skill Test/Typing Test) and Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper).
SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Women:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination posts in SSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SSC official website at www.ssc.nic.in from 5th March 2019 and before 5th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 5th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 5th April 2019
Last date for making online fee payment:- 7th April 2019 (05:00 PM)
Last date for generation of offline Challan:- 7th April 2019 (05:00 PM)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):- 9th April 2019
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):- 1st to 27th July 2019
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper):- 29th September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Register:- Click here
Login:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION VERY CAREFULLY.
- THE CANDIDATE MUST WRITE HIS NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH STRICTLY AS RECORDED IN THE MATRICULATION/ SECONDARY CERTIFICATE. IF ANY VARIATION IN THE NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH IS OBSERVED AT THE TIME OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION, HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL BE CANCELLED.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUCH BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY OR FAILURE TO LOGIN TO THE SSC WEBSITE ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON THE WEBSITE DURING THE CLOSING DAYS.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission„s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ EWS/ ESM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Candidates with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
- Central Government Civilian Employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-III) from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Commission will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as per rules.
- The candidates must write their father‟s name and mother‟s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ Secondary Certificates otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the commission.
- Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through email/ SMS.
- The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and a latest photo bearing identification proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government or any other office where the candidate may be working, etc in original to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. PwD candidates using the facility of scribes as per paras 8.2 and 8.4 shall also be required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof, as specified therein.
- In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
- llA the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks at any Tier/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he/ she must represent to the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two week prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
- If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the concerned User Department within a period of one year after declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately thereafter with the concerned User Department.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.