TANGEDCO recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.tangedco.gov.in for the recruitment of 325 (three hundred twenty five) vacancies for Assistant Engineer. Job seekers should apply from 14th February 2018 and before 28th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|No of vacancies||325|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date||28th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by TANGEDCO with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for TANGEDCO recruitment 2018.
TANGEDCO recruitment Assistant Engineer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Engineer||325||Rs. 10100 – 34800/-|
TANGEDCO 2018 eligibility criteria for Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification: A Bachelor degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch OR A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Civil Engineering Branch.
Age Limit: No Age Limited for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes & 18 to 30 years for Other as on 01.07.2017
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination
TANGEDCO application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for TANGEDCO should pay the below charges through Challan.
- OC/BCO/BCM/MBC/DC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/SCA/ Destitute widow and Differently abled persons: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
TANGEDCO application form for Assistant Engineer 2018
Interested and eligible applicants may apply online through the website www.tangedco.gov.in from 14.02.2018 to 28.02.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||14.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||28.02.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||03.03.2018|
General Information for Assistant Engineer
- The Rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to the post and the distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force.
- In G.O. (Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. (Candidates claiming this reservation should have studied the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the candidates with PSTM are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM reservation certificate, shall be produced by the candidate as it has been in prescribed format / proforma (Annexure-II) available in the TANGEDCO website at ‘www.tangedco.gov.in’ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution.
- Persons who belong to the State of Tamil Nadu alone, who belong to one of the Communities specified in Annexure-III shall be treated as persons who belong to one such communities.
- If no qualified and suitable woman candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS:- Candidates selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness from the Medical Officer of rank as stipulated by TANGEDCO.
- As per G.O.Ms.No.53 Social Welfare & Nutritious Meal Programme Department dated 11.04.2005 Deaf and Orthopedically handicapped persons alone are eligible for 3% reservation of vacancies intended for Differently Abled persons for the post of Assistant Engineer in TANGEDCO. Further, as per G.O.Ms.No.25, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP2.1) Department, dated 14.03.2013 the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical/Civil) in TANGEDCO has been identified as suitable for OA/OL/HH categories of Differently Abled persons (OA-One Arm / OL-One Leg / HH – Hard of Hearing) for 3% reservation of vacancies intended for Differently Abled persons. Further, the distribution of vacancies is subject to modification as per G.O.Ms. No. 21, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP2.1) Department, dated 30.05.2017 issued for revising the vacancies reserved for Differently Abled Persons from 3% to 4%.
- The Differently Abled persons should produce a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he/she has been selected before appointment when called for by Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation. The Differently Abled persons will be eligible for age concession upto ten years over and above the age limit prescribed for this post.
- Reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-servicemen” will not apply to this recruitment. However, the Ex-Servicemen are eligible for age relaxation upto 53 years for SC/ST and 48 in the case of candidates other than the SC/ST, wherever upper age limit prescribed.
- Even after filling up of the posts reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts is purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed in Madras High Court and High Court of Madurai Bench.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated or finalised, participation in agitation or any Political Organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the TANGEDCO at the time of application i.e. the details thereof, originals of the judgment of Acquittals, order/ or G.O. Dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidates for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification.
- The original certificate for any claim relating to the selection (not related to candidature or/and claims made in the application) should be produced when called for. Any claim received thereafter will receive no attention.
- Applications containing wrong claims relating to other basic qualifications / eligibility age/ category of reservation / educational qualification will be liable for rejection, at any stage of the Selection Process and necessary criminal action will be taken as per the rules and regulation of the TANGEDCO.
- Words of Masculine Gender in these instructions should wherever the context so requires be taken to include Female Gender.