TDCC Bank Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 288 Junior Clerk, Peon Posts has been released on the official website at thanedistrictbank.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-09-05.
|Organization Name||Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk, Peon|
|No. of Vacancies||288|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma, 8th, 10th|
TDCC Bank Post Details
Junior Clerk: 233 Posts
Peon: 55 Posts
- Junior Clerk: The candidate should be a graduate of a government-recognized university Candidate should have computer knowledge. Along with this, the candidate should have passed the Computer Course – MSCIT from a Government recognized institution. Or as per Maharashtra Government Decision Matan’s 2012/P.No.277/39 dated 04 February 2013 Diploma/Degree holder in the field of Information and Technology
- Peon: Candidate’s 8th passed or up to 10th education will be accepted in Dharan.
- Junior Clerk: Rs. 15,000/- Per month
- Peon: Rs. 10,000/- Per month
- Junior Clerk: 21 to 38 years
- Peon: 21 to 38 years
Junior Clerk: Rs. 944/-
Peon: Rs. 590/-
Payment Mode: Payable in any Branch / Extension Room of Thane District Central Co-operative Bank through Cash.
Selection Process: Selection will bebased on the Test, Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website thanedistrictbank.com from 26th August 2022 to 5th September 2022.
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 26th August 2022
Registration and Application fee Submitted Closing Date: 5th September 2022