Thane Municipal Corporation Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 70 Professor, Lecturer, Associate Professor Posts has been released on the official website at thanecity.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Thane Municipal Corporation can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-07-05.
|Organization Name||Thane Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||Professor, Lecturer, Associate Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||70|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree, MS, MD, DNB|
Thane Municipal Corporation Post Details
Professor: 7 Posts
Associate Professor: 8 Posts
Lecturer: 55 Posts
- Professor: Medicine from a recognized University. Bachelor of Science (MBBS). Post Graduate Degree in Medicine (MD/ MS/ DNB) from a recognized University.
- Associate Professor: Degree in Medicine (MBBS) from a recognized University 2. in Medicine from a recognized University Master’s degree. (MD/ MS/ DNB) 3. Minimum 4 years of experience in National Medical Commission (NMC) recognized Govt./ Semi Govt./ Local Self- Government/ Private Institution, Associate Professor or equivalent post in Medical College. 4. 2 publications as per NMC rules Necessary 5. By National Commission of Medical Sciences, Delhi As per rules and norms issued from time to time. 6. Authorized MS- CIT or DOEEACC Society Authorized CCC from Maharashtra State Board of Higher and Technical Education, Mumbai. OR passed any one of O/ A/ B/ C level examination Certificate of completion etc. 7. Knowledge of Marathi language required.
- Lecturer: Degree in Medicine (MBBS) from a recognized University 2. Medical Degree (M.D./ M.S./ D.N.B.) from a recognized University Post Graduate in Science related subject 3. Minimum 1 year experience as Senior Resident in Medical College or equivalent in National Medical Commission (NMC) recognized Govt. 4. By National Commission of Medical Sciences, Delhi As per rules and norms issued from time to time, 5. Authorized MS- CIT or DOEEACC Society Authorized CCC from Maharashtra State Board of Higher and Technical Education, Mumbai. OR Certificate of Passing any one of O/ A/ B/ C level examination etc. 6. Knowledge of Marathi language required.
- Professor: Rs. 1,85,000/- Per Month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,70,000/-Per Month
- Lecturer: Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month
- Professor: As Per Rule
- Associate Professor: As Per Rule
- Lecturer: 38 to 43 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for Reserved (for Lecturer Post Only)
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents at the time of the interview. Advertisement for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital/ Rajiv Gandhi Medical College on contract basis Thane Municipal Corporation.
Walk-in-interview Date: 4th July 2023 to 5th July 2023.