THSTI Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 3 Project Scientist, Research Associate-I & Project Associate-II Posts has been released on the official website at thsti.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Translation Health Science and Technology Institute can apply online application on or before 02nd Mar 2021.
|Organization Name||Translation Health Science and Technology Institute|
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Research Associate-I & Project Associate-II|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||PG, Ph.D|
Project Scientist:- 1 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 56000/- Per Month + HRA
Project Associate-II:- 1 Post
1. Rs. 35000/- Per MOnth + HRA to Scholars who are selected through
(a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship)or GATE or
(b) A selection process through National Level examination conducted by Central Government and their Agencies and Institutions.
2. Rs. 28000/- Per Month + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Research Associate-I:- 1 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 47000/- Per Month + HRA
Rs. 35000/- Per Month + HRA
(for those who have submitted thesis)
Project Scientist:- Ph.D. in any branch of Life Science from a recognized University with two years of post-qualification research experience in animal cell culture and molecular biology techniques.
Project Associate-II:- Master’s degree in any branch of Life Science or Pharmacology from a recognized University with two years’ experience in animal cell culture and molecular biology techniques and/ or mouse/ hamster handling and experimentation.
Research Associate-I:- Ph.D. in Life Science from a recognized University.
Those who have submitted are also eligible to apply.
|Project Scientist||40 Years|
|Project Associate-II||28 Years|
|Research Associate-I||35 Years|
Age relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates:
1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ St communities
2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities
Selection Process: Check Official Notification
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 200/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
How to Apply
The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/ career.
Application through any other mode will not be accepted.
Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format):
1. A soft copy of your passport size photo signature. (jpg/jpg/png format)
2. A comprehensive CV including details of qualification, a position held, professional experience/ distinctions, etc.
3. Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard)/ Marksheet
4. Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard)/ Marksheet
5. Graduation degree certificate/ Marksheet
6. Post-Graduation degree certificate & Marksheet
7. Ph.D. or equivalent degree certificate
8. Relevant experience certificate
9. Caste/ Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable.
The last date for submission of the application form 2nd March 2021.
Closing date to apply online:- 02nd March 2021
Advt Details:- Click here