TISS Jobs 2020 for Programme Officer/ Programme Manager/ Research Fellow/ Research Associate, candidates can apply for 4 position after completing MBA, PG. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in TISS Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 13-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences|
|Post Name||Programme Officer/ Programme Manager/ Research Fellow/ Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||MBA, PG|
Programme Officer/ Programme Manager/ Research Fellow/ Research Associate:- 2 to 4 Posts (Depending upon requirement will be hired)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000- 60000/- Per Month (all-inclusive) (Depending upon the position and experience of the candidate)
Programme Officer/ Programme Manager/ Research Fellow/ Research Associate:- 1. At least a Master’s degree (completed). Preferably in the Social Sciences. MBA candidates may apply. Candidates who are yet to receive the degree certificated need not apply.
- Understanding of the development sector and CSR issues in India.
- Knowledge of Qualitative/Quantitative research methodologies and data analysis software would be preferred.
- Good writing skills and proficiency in MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of design software and social media will be advantageous.
- Fluency in English (written and oral). Knowledge of regional languages will be advantageous.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
|Age Limit||As per the rule of TISS|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format with a one-page statement of purpose and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th September 2020.
Please mention the Application for CECSR Aug 2020 in the subject line of your email.
Notification Date:- 03rd September 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 13th September 2020
Advt. Details:- Click here