TMC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 14 Assistant Medical Social Worker, Pharmacist, Technician, Scientific Assistant, Scientific Officer Posts has been released on the official website at tmc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tata Memorial Center can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-04-18.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Center|
|Post Name||Assistant Medical Social Worker, Pharmacist, Technician, Scientific Assistant, Scientific Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Educational Qualification||B.Pharm, D.Pharm, 12th, B.Sc, BE/B.Tech, MSW|
TMC Post Details
Assistant Medical Social Worker: 2 Posts
Pharmacist: 2 Posts
Technician (OT/ICU): 2 Posts
Scientific Assistant (Physiotherapy): 1 Posts
Scientific Officer (Biomedical): 1 Post
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: Post Graduate degree in Social Science (MSW) from a recognized university with a minimum of one year of experience (after MSW) preferably in the field of Medical Social work.
- Pharmacist: B. Pharm with minimum 1-year experience OR D. Pharm with minimum 3 years working experience in Dispensary/ Pharmacy of the Hospital having a minimum of 200 beds. Registration with State Pharmacy Council with a duly allotted Registration Number is mandatory. Experience in working on a computerized system is desirable. The candidate should be prepared to work shift duties, including the night shift.
- Technician (OT/ICU): H.S.C. (Science) with a Diploma in OT/ICU with a minimum of one year of experience in OT/ICU as a Technician/ Respiratory Therapist/Dialysis Technician in a reputed institute. Preference will be given to those who have passed a one-year course in OT/ ICU/ Respiratory Therapist/Dialysis Technician from a reputed institute.
- Scientific Assistant (Physiotherapy): B.Sc. (Physiotherapy) / Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) with 50% marks from a recognized university. Minimum one year experience in relevant field. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in treating oncology patients.
- Scientific Officer (Biomedical): B.E/ B.Tech (Biomedical). 07 years of experience out of which 03 years in a hospital setup.
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: Rs. 20200/- per month
- Pharmacist: Rs. 18824/- per month
- Technician (OT/ICU): Rs. 16042/- per month
- Scientific Assistant (Physiotherapy): Rs. 20202/- per month
- Scientific Officer (Biomedical): Rs. 40000/- per month
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: 30 Years
- Pharmacist: 30 Years
- Technician (OT/ICU): 25 years
- Scientific Assistant (Physiotherapy): 30 Years
- Scientific Officer (Biomedical): 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may appear along with their resume along with the supporting documents in a single PDF file on [email protected] Candidates are required to carry Bio-Data, Recent Passport Size Photograph, Original documents of PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Experience Certificates, Education Certificates, and One Set of Self-Attested Copies of All Certificates on given dates for attending the Interview.
Notification Date: 31st March 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 4th to 19th April 2022
Application submitted closing Date: 2nd, 4th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 16th, 18th April 2022