TNDALU Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 50 Assistant, Junior Assistants, Record Clerk, Office Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at tndalu.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-19.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University|
|Post Name||Assistant, Junior Assistant, Record Clerk, Office Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Graduate|
TNDALU Post Details
Assistant: 8 Posts
Junior Assistant (General): 14 Posts
Junior Assistant (Technical): 4 Posts
Record Clerk: 5 Posts
Office Assistant: 11 Posts
- Assistant: A Degree in any discipline. Typewriting Senior Grade in English & Tamil. Shorthand Senior Grade in English & Tamil & Diploma in Computer Application.
- Junior Assistant (General): A Degree in any discipline.
- Junior Assistant (Technical): A Degree in any discipline.
- Record Clerk: HSC – Pass, 2) Typewriting Junior Grade in English & Tamil & Diploma in Computer Application.
- Office Assistant: SSLC – Appeared & Driving – preferable.
Salary Details: As per the University Norms.
- Assistant: 40 years
- Junior Assistant (General), Junior Assistant (Technical), Record Clerk, Office Assistant: 35 years
Demand Draft in favor of The Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai – 600028
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 295/-
Other: Rs. 590/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with duly filled in application in two copies along with one soft copy with relevant enclosures, along with the processing fee of Rs.590/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty only) in case of SC/ST/PWD Rs.295/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Ninety only) (inclusive of GST) by way of Demand Draft drawn on or after 26th December 2021 in favor of “The Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai – 600028 on or before 19th January 2022.
Application Fee Submitted Starting Date: 26th December 2021
Application Form Submitted Closing Date: 19th January 2022
Salary, Age Limit & Qualification