TNFD recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.forests.tn.gov.in for the recruitment of 564 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Forest Department. The candidate who is looking for Forest Watcher can apply online application on or before 15-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Watcher|
|No. of Vacancies||564|
Post Name:– Forest Watcher
No of Post:- 564
Pay Scale: Rs. 16600 – 52400/- Per Month
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
General/Ex-Servicemen: 21 to 30 years
SC/SC (A)/ST/MBC/DC/BC: 21 to 35 years
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Online Examination.
Examination Fee:- Rs. 150/-
- Online payment through Payment Gateway.
- Through Online generation of Challan and payment at designated branches of Indian Bank.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Forest Watcher posts in TNFD, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TNFD official website at www.forests.tn.gov.in from 1st Week of May 2019 and before 3rd Week of May 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 1st Week of May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 3rd Week of May 2019
Date of Online Computer-based Examination:- 4th Week of June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The Rule of Reservation of appointments is applicable to these posts and distribution of the vacancies will be as per the rules in force.
- The reservation to Differently Abled Persons is not applicable to this recruitment.
- Even after filling up of the posts reserved for Arunthathiyars amongst the Scheduled Castes in Schedule-V, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, such excess number of candidates of Arunthathiyars shall be entitled to compete with the other Scheduled Castes in the inter-se-merit among them and if any appointment or post reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars
- The 30% reservation of vacancies shall be reserved for Women candidates. If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by other eligible candidates belonging to the respective Communal categories.
- Out of 30% reservation of vacancies to Women candidates, 10% of reservation of vacancies shall be reserved for Destitute Widows.
- The Government orders regarding the determination of community and reservation in employment for Transgender will apply to this recruitment.
- The 5% reservation of vacancies shall be reserved for Ex-Servicemen by following the order of rotation specified in the Rules in Force.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
- The 20% reservation of vacancies shall be reserved for Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) on preferential basis by following the order of rotation specified in the Rules in Force. (Candidates claiming this reservation should have studied in the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the Certificate for the same. Having written the Examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation)
- The 10% reservation of vacancies shall be filled up by Outstanding Sports persons by following the order of rotation specified in the Rules in Force.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any Recruiting Agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in Election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e., originals of the Judgment, Order or G.O. dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidates for Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage/ time of Certificate Verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the TNFUSRC forthwith then and there. Failure to report on the part of candidate will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete online applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to Category of Reservation / Other basic Qualifications / Eligibility / Age / Communal categories / Educational qualification / PSTM / Sports / Physical qualification and other basic Eligibility Criteria will not be processed and are liable for rejection.
- Subsequent claims made after the submission of Online Application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the Online Application should be uploaded / submitted in time when documents are called for. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Wherever necessary, the procedures stipulated in the Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service Rules will be followed by the TNFUSRC.
- The TNFUSRC will follow and carry out the rules (Rules in force) of the Government with regard to the policies of recruitment and other related matters.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High court.