TNPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Chemist, Junior Chemist can apply online application from 7th February 2019 and before 6th March 2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Chemist, Junior Chemist|
|Junior Chemist||1 Post|
|Chemist: A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry OR Chemical Technology OR Industrial Chemistry OR An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).|
Junior Chemist: Must possess a First or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry of any university or institution recognized by the UGC OR An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
|Age limit||SCs/SC(A)s/STs/MBCs/DCs/BCs/BCMs/Destitute Widows of all castes: No Age Limit|
Others: 30 years
As of 1st July 2019
|Pay Scale||Chemist: Rs. 37700 – 119500/- Per Month|
Junior Chemist: Rs. 35900 – 113500/- Per Month
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||7th February 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||6th March 2019|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||8th March 2019|
|Date of Written Examination||21st April 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 7th February 2019 to 6th March 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The rule of reservation of appointment is applicable for both the posts in this recruitment.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification / reduction with reference to vacancy position, at any time before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to these posts is purely provisional subject to final orders pending on the Writ Petitions, if any, filed before the Hon’ble Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- Reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows, Ex-Servicemen and Differently Abled Persons will not apply to this recruitment.
- The Differently Abled Persons who apply under other eligible category should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate from the competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability as per para 14(b) of “Instructions to Applicants” for their claim, when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted within stipulated time when the documents are called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of submission of online application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidate for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith then and there. Failure to report on the part of candidate will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / age / communal category / educational qualification / PSTM / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.