TNPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 580 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for an Assistant Agricultural Officer can apply online application from 27th December 2018 and before 27th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||580|
|Post name||Assistant Agricultural Officer|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer||580 Posts|
|Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination or Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.|
|Age limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes: 18 to No Age Limit|
Others: 18 to 30 years
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20600 – 65500/- Per Month|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / Indian Bank|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||27th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||27th January 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||29th January 2019|
|Date of Examination||7th April 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 27th December 2018 to 27th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment except to the shortfall vacancies for the said post mentioned in Sl.No. 2. The distribution of vacancies will be as per rules in force.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment (only for Sl.No.1). Applicants claiming PSTM preference must produce certificate issued by Head of Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Applicants” for having studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. (Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). If the Applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by other eligible Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission‟s website at „www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and shall be produced / uploaded when called for. (For further details refer Instructions to Applicants).
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016, Reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen respectively will apply to this recruitment only for the regular vacancies mentioned in Sl.No.1.
- The reservation of 4% vacancies earmarked for the Differently Abled persons will be applicable for this post as per G.O.(Ms).No.51, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP3.2) Department, dated 26.12.2017. However, clarification is awaited from the Government in respect of reservation to Blindness and Low vision category.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. If selected, they should produce a Fitness Certificate obtained from the Medical Board to the appointing authority. [Section 20 (5) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016]
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any post reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified Applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time, when called for. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.